Check your account email address ×

Master list of Clinton emails

Clinton’s advisors agree to take foreign lobbyists money: Clinton’s National Finance Director, Dennis Cheng: "how do we explain to people that we’ll take money from a corporate lobbyist but not them; that the Foundation takes $ from foreign govts but we now won’t". Campaign manager Robby Mook responds: "I'm ok just taking the money and dealing with any attacks. Are you guys ok with that?", "Take the money!!" - Jennifer Palmieri, Director of Communications:
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915#efmAAGAAWAFJAGeA0nA3B

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Clinton’s advisors agree to take foreign lobbyists money: Clinton’s National Finance Director, Dennis Cheng: "how do we explain to people that we’ll take money from a corporate lobbyist but not them; that the Foundation takes $ from foreign govts but we now won’t". Campaign manager Robby Mook responds: "I'm ok just taking the money and dealing with any attacks. Are you guys ok with that?", "Take the money!!" - Jennifer Palmieri, Director of Communications:
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915#efmAAGAAWAFJAGeA0nA3B

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Nothing to see here, move along. Someone drag Slinger's corpse out of here. 

now deflect to another topic :lol: i think i know what you're problem is. youve been hanging with some of these nitwits too long. 

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And they damn near lost the election.

oh wait, they did. They had to rig it.

:lmao:

Edited by Snoslinger

Slinger. Wake up and read the fucking emails. This shit is bad. I have shown my disdain for Trump. This is not some right vs left thing, this is just borderline treasonous, obviously morally corrupt actions. How can you justify any of these emails? They aren't fake. They aren't pretending they are fake. Just saying "it was Russia" rather than address what was said. 

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the topic was the roberts story. but because you lost that little debate you toss in another leak.

Dude, I just posted a screenshot of the Roberts bill stuff

here, let's see what they were saying about CTR :

Expresses concern that the Correct The Record superpac is pushing its legal boundaries and may be colluding directly with the campaign:
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10068#efmAAGAA4AEFAFn

image.png

23 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Let the record show you are remaining ignorant by choice. 

You are complicit in the war crimes committed by this administration and the next. 

You should come out right now and just admit that you're okay with:

arming terrorists, rigging elections, supporting military coups of elected governments, drone bombing innocent people, taking bribes from dictators, deporting immigrants, bailing out Wall Street again, surrendering our sovereignty with the TPP, more neoliberal trickle down economics, and more. 

You absolutely fucking disgust me. I detest republicans, but spineless, timid liberals are my fucking #1 enemy. 

Phil Ochs was dead fucking right about liberals. No principles, no spine, timid as a field mouse. 

Pussies. 

Spot the Fuck On!

37 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Don't kid yourself, the GOP is equally dirty.

No doubt, but the DemonCunts have been exposed.  

Both parties need a re-build.

"The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, we don't need no water let the mother fuckers burn, burn mother fuckers burn"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Don't kid yourself, the GOP is equally dirty.

GOP sure. Assange says that nothing trump says in private is any worse than what he says in public lol 

• Like 1