Check your account email address ×

Master list of Clinton emails

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Slinger has down graded from bad to pathetic. He's now basically a carbon copy of SnowRider FFS :flush: 

That's because that have nothing.  They can't defend her and the usual talking points are not working.  They are stuck with sweet repeats.

How does Obama even give the ok now to prosecute? He dug himself such a hole by not prosecuting 6 months ago... Now he is openly supporting blatant corruption, or ruining his legacy in the eyes of the Dems by letting Trump walk in to the White House. I would pity him, but he made his bed by wheeling and dealing with Hillary. I don't understand how you can break the law to this extent and not be prosecuted as Hillary has. I am ashamed for my own country. We get Trump because Hillary is an undisputed criminal and Obama does the right thing, or we get Hillary who is an undisputed criminal because a sitting President buried criminal charges on her for politics. 

44 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How does Obama even give the ok now to prosecute? He dug himself such a hole by not prosecuting 6 months ago... Now he is openly supporting blatant corruption, or ruining his legacy in the eyes of the Dems by letting Trump walk in to the White House. I would pity him, but he made his bed by wheeling and dealing with Hillary. I don't understand how you can break the law to this extent and not be prosecuted as Hillary has. I am ashamed for my own country. We get Trump because Hillary is an undisputed criminal and Obama does the right thing, or we get Hillary who is an undisputed criminal because a sitting President buried criminal charges on her for politics. 

:lol:

btw....

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Click the link in the OP, fascist sheep.

I saw nothing about "Roberts" nor did a search find it. tell me something though, do you actually read the transcripts, or simply believe what the "opinionated" headlines tell you? a good example - the "no-fly zones" in Syria. she mentioned the civilian deaths as one of the negative possibilities and potential problems, while discussing the topic. yet you take is as Hillary essentially saying "who cares if civilians die". hell you're probably even for a no-fly zone in Syria to protect the people. you've turned into quite the tin foil hat wearing dipshit lately. "Hillary derangement syndrome" and you've got it bad, and I suspect you'll have it for the next 4 years at least, regardless of what she does.

Edited by Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I saw nothing about "Roberts" nor did a search find it. tell me something though, do you actually read the transcripts, or simply believe what the "opinionated" headlines tell you? a good example - the "no-fly zones" in Syria. she mentioned the civilian deaths as one of the negative possibilities and potential problems, while discussing the topic. yet you take is as Hillary essentially saying "who cares if civilians die". hell you're probably even for a no-fly zone in Syria to protect the people. you've turned into quite the tin foil hat wearing dipshit lately. "Hillary derangement syndrome" and you've got it bad, and I suspect you'll have it for the next 4 years at least, regardless of what she does.

:lmao: Fucking beyond stupid.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Let the record show you are remaining ignorant by choice. 

You are complicit in the war crimes committed by this administration and the next. 

You should come out right now and just admit that you're okay with:

arming terrorists, rigging elections, supporting military coups of elected governments, drone bombing innocent people, taking bribes from dictators, deporting immigrants, bailing out Wall Street again, surrendering our sovereignty with the TPP, more neoliberal trickle down economics, and more. 

You absolutely fucking disgust me. I detest republicans, but spineless, timid liberals are my fucking #1 enemy. 

Phil Ochs was dead fucking right about liberals. No principles, no spine, timid as a field mouse. 

Pussies. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Let the record show you are remaining ignorant by choice. 

You are complicit in the war crimes committed by this administration and the next. 

You should come out right now and just admit that you're okay with:

arming terrorists, rigging elections, supporting military coups of elected governments, drone bombing innocent people, taking bribes from dictators, deporting immigrants, bailing out Wall Street again, surrendering our sovereignty with the TPP, more neoliberal trickle down economics, and more. 

You absolutely fucking disgust me. I detest republicans, but spineless, timid liberals are my fucking #1 enemy. 

Phil Ochs was dead fucking right about liberals. No principles, no spine, timid as a field mouse. 

Pussies. 

nope, I am not OK with all that, not even close. christ at least 1/2 of it is complete BS and won't happen. but again, the choice is some of that, or all of that and then some on steroids. two realistic choices dude, just the way it is this election. like I said earlier, we have three important "needs" to make your dream, and mine actually, come true. the difference between you and I? I live in reality, you don't. you will never get those 3 needs with all the dipshits in this country. they're too fucking dumb for their own good.  now if you think you can make some headway by trying to convince them otherwise, all the power to you. I gave my best shot with Bernie, now I'm going with the only logical choice.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

nope, I am not OK with all that, not even close. christ at least 1/2 of it is complete BS and won't happen. but again, the choice is some of that, or all of that and then some on steroids. two realistic choices dude, just the way it is this election. like I said earlier, we have three important "needs" to make your dream, and mine actually, come true. the difference between you and I? I live in reality, you don't. you will never get those 3 needs with all the dipshits in this country. they're too fucking dumb for their own good.  now if you think you can make some headway by trying to convince them otherwise, all the power to you. I gave my best shot with Bernie, now I'm going with the only logical choice.

Yes, you are okay with all of that. 

Your vote says you are. 

You're afraid. You're falling for the same fear tactics the Bush cabal used to railroad us into Iraq.

As long as you keep falling for it, they will continue to abuse you and appeal to your fear. 

Thing is, I don't blame them, they're just being evil fucks. I blame you for falling for their controlled opposition scam over and over again.