Check your account email address ×

Trump tweets racist attacks at progressive Democratic congresswomen

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Pete said:

sure what ever you say mr elitist

what did you say about the Japs during WW2?

Yeah just as I thought...

racist fuck

:groin:

Funny how MC always conveniently forgets his views on the Japanese when it comes to race talk.  

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A racist hates every non white. I dislike the Japanese because they attacked us during peacetime. Know the difference dumb ass

Shut up, stupid. You're just a racist old fart that hates everything republican simply because you're told to.

55 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trump is duly elected.

Sorry his language offends you so much.

It doesn’t offend me but you and your boy Dopo sure like to throw that word around. Just let me reiterate and say that if Obama said something like this you would be apoplectic but then again you are a partisan hack so carry on.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It doesn’t offend me but you and your boy Dopo sure like to throw that word around. Just let me reiterate and say that if Obama said something like this you would be apoplectic but then again you are a partisan hack so carry on.

Ain't you got a ballsack you should be swinging from?

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck “ you’re boy” shit 

the kenyan sucked balls. Too god damn bad if you don’t like that fact. I’ll throw him under the bus any chance I get you POS

WWAAAHHHHAAAAAA YOU DONT TALK ABOUT TRUMP LIKE YOU DID OBAMA WAAAHHHAAAAAA

fucking douche 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

They tell my kid in school that white hate against blacks is racism, black hate against whites is prejudice.

Holy fuck Mainecat #2.  Spin the comment to fit your need.

You think all 4 of these clowns will be relevant next election cycle?  One or two of them maybe selling Avon door to door in a couple years.  Oh, sorry......that's probably sexist.

Who knows if they will be relevant...that is up to their constituents...maybe Trump won’t be relevant after 2020..who knows.

2 hours ago, Pete said:

pouts is irked now..   :baby:

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Fuck “ you’re boy” shit 

the kenyan sucked balls. Too god damn bad if you don’t like that fact. I’ll throw him under the bus any chance I get you POS

WWAAAHHHHAAAAAA YOU DONT TALK ABOUT TRUMP LIKE YOU DID OBAMA WAAAHHHAAAAAA

fucking douche 

Well first of all let me say again you are the one that seems irked. Second that isn’t what I said but you’re a moron so I’ll let

it go. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well first of all let me say again you are the one that seems irked. Second that isn’t what I said but you’re a moron so I’ll let

it go. 

You say the same fucking thing over and over 

“ if this was Obama you’d be all over him” you’re like a broken record.  Too bad. I hated the guy and always will just like you hate trump 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...OK. They are duly elected and if their constitutents don’t like the job they are doing they will be voted out of office. Sorry their language offends you so much but your issue should be with The President. 

Trump was duly elected,  too fucking bad if his language offends you.

25 minutes ago, Pete said:

You say the same fucking thing over and over 

“ if this was Obama you’d be all over him” you’re like a broken record.  Too bad. I hated the guy and always will just like you hate trump 

I've said twice because it's true and I witnessed it for 8 years and I don't hate Trump, Obama or any politician....I love how it's all or nothing with everything around here. 😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've said twice because it's true and I witnessed it for 8 years and I don't hate Trump, Obama or any politician. 

I fuckin hate em all and want to lead them all to the guillotine

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've said twice because it's true and I witnessed it for 8 years and I don't hate Trump, Obama or any politician. 

So what you witnessed  for 8  years. It clearly bothers you or you wouldn’t mention it in every thread. The guy is a worthless race baiting asshole that didn’t help do jack shit except create hate 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

So what you witnessed  for 8  years. It clearly bothers you or you wouldn’t mention it in every thread. The guy is a worthless race baiting asshole that didn’t help do jack shit except create hate 

You can't really 'create hate'.

All you can do is draw out the hateful tendencies of those who harbored it in the first place.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

I don't mention it in every thread and you are a perfect example of the hypocrisy and double standards....Obama created hate but Trump hasn't....really? :lol:

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

You can't really 'create hate'.

All you can do is draw out the hateful tendencies of those who harbored it in the first place.

Exactly but Dopo doesn't think Trump has done that. :lmao:

Obama used the hate around him differently than Trump, but they're both drawing it out and using it to their advantage. 

Trump is using hate as an ally, appealing to white supremacy and xenophobia, and Obama used it as an enemy foil. 

Edited by motonoggin

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

A racist hates every non white. I dislike the Japanese because they attacked us during peacetime. Know the difference dumb ass

To place blame on a specific race because their great grandparents did something that you don't like and the current populus has no control over and not judging the race by their current content of character is pretty much the definition of racism..

So yeah man,..your an admitted racist..ewww

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I fuckin hate em all and want to lead them all to the guillotine

Oh just stop, you're a fake and we all know it.. pathetic

3 minutes ago, oleroule said:

being called a racist means you're winning an argument with a liberal/progressive/marxist.

The fact that you think the three are interchangeable shows the level of ignorance in play here. Particularly amongst the red scare generation

• Like 1