Check your account email address ×

Trudope was too late with his carbon tax.........

irv

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Only a bonehead would not see this as very suspect considering the timing.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/oil-sands-greenhouse-gas-emissions-significantly-underestimated-study-1.1248163

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You and dumpy will be claiming Bloomberg are far right shills. 

Exhibit "A"   ^^^^^^^^^^

Just now, irv said:

You working on coming up with your own thoughts on how a carbon tax is going to help stop forest fires, heat waves, droughts and floods or are you just ignoring my post because you have nothing? :dunno: 

The climate is changing.  Oh noes.  Can't have that.  Pretty sure carbon taxing the dinosaurs would have stopped the ice ages from occurring and re-occurring over and over again.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The climate is changing.  Oh noes.  Can't have that.  Pretty sure carbon taxing the dinosaurs would have stopped the ice ages from occurring and re-occurring over and over again.

I know, eh. I have always wondered why the cavemen never taxed those creatures. If we could only go back in time!! :lol:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

You working on coming up with your own thoughts on how a carbon tax is going to help stop forest fires, heat waves, droughts and floods or are you just ignoring my post because you have nothing? :dunno: 

Why would I have to come up with my own research when the peer reviewed work of economists explains it?  

Far more dangerous than every kid getting a trophy is the thought that everyone is a scientist. 

You put more stock in a meme from a football player than a scientist.  

You cherry pick the work of debunked scientists paid by the fossil fuel industry instead of the consensus reached by the scientific community. 

That’s not free thinking, that’s stupid. 

Are you also a birther and anti vaxxer?

What are you thoughts on smoking? Do you still believe the scientists that the tobacco companies hired?

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, irv said:

I know, eh. I have always wondered why the cavemen never taxed those creatures. If we could only go back in time!! :lol:

These idiots have zero clue just how extreme the climate has been in the past.  But 97% of climate scientists say . . .:lol:

Fuck off already.:lol:

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why would I have to come up with my own research when the peer reviewed work of economists explains it?  

Far more dangerous than every kid getting a trophy is the thought that everyone is a scientist. 

You cherry pick the work of debunked scientists paid by the fossil fuel industry instead of the consensus reached by the scientific community. 

What are you thoughts on smoking? Do you still believe the scientists that the tobacco companies hired?

Peer reviewed.:lol::lol::lol:

Circle jerk.:lol:

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So, like a good little lamb, you just believe everything the left/climate alarmists tell you. Tell me, Kev, have you ever done any critical thinking of your own, ever looked at the big picture, looked back at climate history or ever wonder why nothing much has changed since this latest Global movement/hoax got started?

Were you aware back in the seventies it was the opposite hysteria/hoax and that another ice age was coming? 

To veterans of the Climate Wars, the old 1970s global cooling canard – “How can we believe climate scientists about global warming today when back in the 1970s they told us an ice age was imminent?”

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2008/03/the-global-cooling-mole/

climm.jpg

Edited by irv

17 minutes ago, irv said:

So, like a good little lamb, you just believe everything the left/climate alarmists tell you. Tell me, Kev, have you ever done any critical thinking of your own, ever looked at the big picture, looked back at climate history or ever wonder why nothing much has changed since this latest Global movement/hoax got started?

Were you aware back in the seventies it was the opposite hysteria/hoax and that another ice age was coming? 

To veterans of the Climate Wars, the old 1970s global cooling canard – “How can we believe climate scientists about global warming today when back in the 1970s they told us an ice age was imminent?”

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2008/03/the-global-cooling-mole/

climm.jpg

Irv. You just owned yourself. 

You supplied an article from a well respected source, read the first paragraph and drew an incorrect conclusion. 

So

much for your critical thinking. 

You supplied the article as a means to prove that the scientific community were unanimous on a coming ice age. Yet you aren’t smart enough to read or understand the article. 

• 7 articles predicting cooling
  • 44 predicting warming
  • 20 that were neutral

In other words, during the 1970s, when some would have you believe scientists were predicting a coming ice age, they were doing no such thing. The dominant view, even then, was that increasing levels of greenhouse gases were likely to dominate any changes we might see in climate on human time scales.

We do not expect that this work will stop the mole from popping its head back up in the future. But we do hope that when it does, this analysis will provide a foundation for a more thoughtful discussion about what climate scientists were and were not saying back in the 1970s

That is from the article you linked.  

I can add to this that even Exxon knew climate change was real and spent 40 years fooling people like you. 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Irv. You just owned yourself. 

You supplied an article from a well respected source, read the first paragraph and drew an incorrect conclusion. 

So

much for your critical thinking. 

You supplied the article as a means to prove that the scientific community were unanimous on a coming ice age. Yet you aren’t smart enough to read or understand the article. 

• 7 articles predicting cooling
  • 44 predicting warming
  • 20 that were neutral

In other words, during the 1970s, when some would have you believe scientists were predicting a coming ice age, they were doing no such thing. The dominant view, even then, was that increasing levels of greenhouse gases were likely to dominate any changes we might see in climate on human time scales.

We do not expect that this work will stop the mole from popping its head back up in the future. But we do hope that when it does, this analysis will provide a foundation for a more thoughtful discussion about what climate scientists were and were not saying back in the 1970s

That is from the article you linked.  

I can add to this that even Exxon knew climate change was real and spent 40 years fooling people like you. 

Whoosh! Right over your head! :lol:97% of scientists believe Man Made Global Warming is real. 

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your buddy Irv just kicked himself in the cunt. 

Nice work climate change deniers. 

You're part of the stupid who believes you can stop climate from changing.

Get it straight.

44 minutes ago, irv said:

Whoosh! Right over your head! :lol:97% of scientists believe Man Made Global Warming is real. 

You just posted an article, drew the wrong conclusion and followed it up with a meme that supports your incorrect conclusion 

36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're part of the stupid who believes you can stop climate from changing.

Get it straight.

You are one of the dummies that think scientific studies peer reviewed by phd's are more suspect than ideology peer reviewed by morons like you Dumpy and Irv.  

Obviously your peers are as dumb as shit. 

Yep, 97% of the "FUNDED" scientists believe Man Made Global Warming is real. :lol:

Scientists questioning the accuracy of IPCC climate projections

These scientists have said that it is not possible to project global climate accurately enough to justify the ranges projected for temperature and sea-level rise over the 21st century. They may not conclude specifically that the current IPCC projections are either too high or too low, but that the projections are likely to be inaccurate due to inadequacies of current global climate modeling.

Scientists arguing that global warming is primarily caused by natural processes

220px-Climate_Change_Attribution.png

Graph showing the ability with which a global climate model is able to reconstruct the historical temperature record, and the degree to which those temperature changes can be decomposed into various forcing factors. It shows the effects of five forcing factors: greenhouse gases, man-made sulfate emissions, solar variability, ozone changes, and volcanic emissions.[80]

These scientists have said that the observed warming is more likely to be attributable to natural causes than to human activities. Their views on climate change are usually described in more detail in their biographical articles.

Scientists arguing that the cause of global warming is unknown

These scientists have said that no principal cause can be ascribed to the observed rising temperatures, whether man-made or natural.

Scientists arguing that global warming will have few negative consequences

These scientists have said that projected rising temperatures will be of little impact or a net positive for society or the environment.

Deceased scientists

These scientists published material indicating their opposition to the mainstream scientific assessment of global warming prior to their deaths.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You are one of the dummies that think scientific studies peer reviewed by phd's are more suspect than ideology peer reviewed by morons like you Dumpy and Irv.  

Obviously your peers are as dumb as shit. 

The carbon tax should have prevented this.

Moron.:lol:

Phd.:lol:

Peer review.:lol:

https://globalnews.ca/video/5198539/justin-trudeau-tours-gatineau-flood-evacuation-centre

57 minutes ago, irv said:

Yep, 97% of the "FUNDED" scientists believe Man Made Global Warming is real. :lol:

Scientists questioning the accuracy of IPCC climate projections

These scientists have said that it is not possible to project global climate accurately enough to justify the ranges projected for temperature and sea-level rise over the 21st century. They may not conclude specifically that the current IPCC projections are either too high or too low, but that the projections are likely to be inaccurate due to inadequacies of current global climate modeling.

Scientists arguing that global warming is primarily caused by natural processes

220px-Climate_Change_Attribution.png

Graph showing the ability with which a global climate model is able to reconstruct the historical temperature record, and the degree to which those temperature changes can be decomposed into various forcing factors. It shows the effects of five forcing factors: greenhouse gases, man-made sulfate emissions, solar variability, ozone changes, and volcanic emissions.[80]

These scientists have said that the observed warming is more likely to be attributable to natural causes than to human activities. Their views on climate change are usually described in more detail in their biographical articles.

Scientists arguing that the cause of global warming is unknown

These scientists have said that no principal cause can be ascribed to the observed rising temperatures, whether man-made or natural.

Scientists arguing that global warming will have few negative consequences

These scientists have said that projected rising temperatures will be of little impact or a net positive for society or the environment.

Deceased scientists

These scientists published material indicating their opposition to the mainstream scientific assessment of global warming prior to their deaths.

They have no clue what caused severe climate in the past, the 97% are experts on what is causing it going forward.

Where's my grant cheque?

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Your buddy Irv just kicked himself in the cunt. 

Nice work climate change deniers. 

Do you still believe that nations will be wiped off the face of the earth because of climate change by the year 2000?

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They have no clue what caused severe climate in the past, the 97% are experts on what is causing it going forward.

Where's my grant cheque?

Kevvyboomboom would be best advised to close the north99 tab for a fuckin week or so

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

Climate change will cause more flooding in Queerbec. 

Trudeau is going to save Queerbec by increasing transfer payments!!!

I wonder if Kev is going to start paying more? I would assume, since we can buy our way out of Climate Change, the more money they get sooner, the better off we will be. 

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where's my grant cheque?

I think they want to ignore the science of what happened in the past so that is why they want the Medieval warming period removed from the history books.

Every bit of their fear mongering is based on computer data models and moving data points to fit their narrative all the while silencing decade upon decade of previous scientists work. 

Huge scam that naive, ignorant people buy into as they feel like they are doing their part to save the planet. 

clime.jpeg

17 minutes ago, irv said:

I wonder if Kev is going to start paying more? I would assume, since we can buy our way out of Climate Change, the more money they get sooner, the better off we will be. 

I think they want to ignore the science of what happened in the past so that is why they want the Medieval warming period removed from the history books.

Every bit of their fear mongering is based on computer data models and moving data points to fit their narrative all the while silencing decade upon decade of previous scientists work. 

Huge scam that naive, ignorant people buy into as they feel like they are doing their part to save the planet. 

clime.jpeg

Its amazing how the people that believe in climate change and that the carbon tax aren't giving extra money.  The only way to save the earth is to pay a tax.....but they arent paying more then the allotted Trudeau amount. 

This shocks me that they don't care about their beliefs.