Check your account email address ×

“Reconstruction” on PBS

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Really good series.  And an indictment of the early Democratic Party.

You are such a fucking faggot :lol:

derp derp derp......Democrat bad derp

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Watch it.

I'm not much for revisionist whitewashed american bullshit history.

I'll just use present day action to Judge this country and its politicians 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Like I’ve said, an honest conversation is impossible with you.  You are truly a stupid man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If you hadn’t watched it, the intelligent thing to say was nothing at all.  But no.

You're a fucking idiot dude.....trying to equate some historic transgressions by a centuries old iteration of a modern party into whatever partisan idiocy you have floating around in your empty senile melon. I'm not surprised.

What's next ......you drop the Robert Byrd kkk bombshell on us?

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You are such a fucking faggot :lol:

derp derp derp......Democrat bad derp

just a reality they set back race about 150 yrs with there bullshit and now truly to pretend it did not happen you know tearing down all physical evidence is a nice touch 

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

revisionists lmfao what do you think you were taught in school about reconstruction was? 

the dems set back blacks at least a  centery putting a abrupt hault to reconstruction 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you are shinning bright with this thread .

I have not watched it but know plenty about reconstruction and you obviosly know jack shit 

:lol: you're fucking illiterate and god damned near handicapped .....I think you should hang on to the stones instead of letting fly

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: you're fucking illiterate and god damned near handicapped .....I think you should hang on to the stones instead of letting fly

just a reality you are talking shit about somthing you know zero about . but just keep going working out well for you.  at least in your own little walnut 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Really good series.  And an indictment of the early Democratic Party.

a guy wbo works for me his grandfather has had pbs out to his house interviewing him about his time involved with Easter island testing . fucking crazy this guy is still alive with the amount of radiation those guys were exposed to . i watched the first 30 min of the pre relese story crazy shit 

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

a guy wbo works for me his grandfather has had pbs out to his house interviewing him about his time involved with Easter island testing . fucking crazy this guy is still alive with the amount of radiation those guys were exposed to . i watched the first 30 min of the pre relese story crazy shit 

What is the name of the PBS special and did they say what levels the radiation was at? If they spoke about it, it was likely in millirems per hour m/rem or millisieverts per hour or maybe Rem per hour or sieverts per hour? My lifetime dose is around 3.2 Rem but I did not accumulate that all at once but rather over quite a few years. A 3.2 Rem blast/dose all at once wouldn't kill you but it might make you slightly sick for a bit. 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

You're a fucking idiot dude.....trying to equate some historic transgressions by a centuries old iteration of a modern party into whatever partisan idiocy you have floating around in your empty senile melon. I'm not surprised.

What's next ......you drop the Robert Byrd kkk bombshell on us?

I didn’t try and equate anything, you Ritalin starved jackass.  I said it was an indictment of the early Democratic Party, and a really good documentary about reconstruction.  Viewers are free to connect those early dots to today’s Democrats any way they want.  But you didn’t watch it, you just went off half cocked like you always do.  Kind of a metaphor of your life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Curious how many of you think the Democrats of that era share the same platform and views of today's Democrats. 

I’m curious if you think today’s Democrats have helped the African American family over the past 50 years or merely made them dependent on the government and greatly damaged their culture and family structure.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, irv said:

What is the name of the PBS special and did they say what levels the radiation was at? If they spoke about it, it was likely in millirems per hour m/rem or millisieverts per hour or maybe Rem per hour or sieverts per hour? My lifetime dose is around 3.2 Rem but I did not accumulate that all at once but rather over quite a few years. A 3.2 Rem blast/dose all at once wouldn't kill you but it might make you slightly sick for a bit. 

You receive it at your job? I got a few LOL for some years at my job..

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m curious if you think today’s Democrats have helped the African American family over the past 50 years or merely made them dependent on the government and greatly damaged their culture and family structure.

I would say The Great Society was damaging for sure but it was done with good intentions....now I wonder how many here think the Democrats of the Civil War/Reconstruction era are the same as today’s Dems. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I would say The Great Society was damaging for sure but it was done with good intentions....now I wonder how many here think the Democrats of the Civil War/Reconstruction era are the same as today’s Dems. 

I can agree with that, regarding intentions.  As far as any comparisons, they both seem to share a lack of respect for the results of elections and the civil war.  They’re not good losers.  What Grant did to get the south under control was amazing, setting up districts in the south and asserting jurisdiction over all the state and local authorities, who were still going around killing blacks in large numbers.

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

milton_friedman_policy_intentions_quote_

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, SSFB said:

milton_friedman_policy_intentions_quote_

Oh I agree with that 💯 but I was simply pointing it out to compare and contrast with the Dems of the the mid to late 1850’s.