ford_428cj

Muslim MN pushes for new blasphemy laws...

Recommended Posts

MINNESOTA’s Muslim Attorney General to push for Islamic anti-blasphemy laws

MARCH 31, 2019 BY BARENAKEDISLAMLEAVE A COMMENT

In shockingly Orwellian fashion, Muslim Democrats in Minnesota want to create a statewide Task Force on Islamophobia and anti-Semitism that would be “stacked with people devoted to Islamic doctrines that are filled with anti-Semitism.”

Screen-Shot-2019-03-31-at-2.34.27-AM.png

LeoHohmann.com  Michele Bachmann, a former member of Congress and prominent Minnesota conservative, said she has no doubt in her mind that, if approved, the task force will recommend draconian measures to crack down on so-called “hate speech” in her state.
“The anti-Semitism portion of this bill is the cover for the main purpose of the bill, which is to establish in Minnesota statutes the equivalent of Islamic anti-blasphemy rules under Sharia law,” added Bachmann.
Taken in light of other recent developments in Minnesota, all signs point to a coming crackdown on free speech, say conservatives in the Land of 10,000 Lakes. “It’s putting the wolves in the henhouse,” said Minneapolis resident Debra Anderson. “It’s very scary what they are trying to do. They want to stop, want to intimidate the remnant of patriots we have in Minnesota.”
Screen-Shot-2019-03-31-at-2.42.18-AM-800 Minnesota Congressmuslim Ilhan Omar hard at work for her ‘Muslim’ constituents
The task force, if approved by the legislature, would be chaired by Muslim Attorney General Keith Ellison or someone appointed by Ellison.
The bill was introduced on March 18, three days after the attack that tragically killed 50 people at a mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand, leading some to conclude that Ellison and other Democrats are seeking to capitalize on the global sympathy for Muslims created by the 24/7 media coverage of that attack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies for the formatting ...this tablet always does that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was expected.  Who’d have guessed MN would be the place where assassinations would become popular again.

We have two in deep need of “head pills”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome! You guys are going to jail. I'll send you a cake with some shoe strings in it! :bc:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once Muslims are the majority were fucked 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DUMPY said:

Once Muslims are the majority were fucked 

Yep, you're as good as dead, or worse! Bahahahha!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Canada will be the first to go, they are used to getting run over by their govt. They will be easy prey for Muslims who are far more disciplined. Bahahahha!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Ben hates the jews & loves him some Muslims ...so they won't come after him.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well they made it illegal in Europe in 2018 so why not here.  :wall:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Well Ben hates the jews & loves him some Muslims ...so they won't come after him.

I hate Zionists and Muslims and any religion really and I especially hate ignorant racist hilljack 73ers which puts you right at the top of the list!!!

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yep, you're as good as dead, or worse! Bahahahha!

Like most Muslim majority countries I agree!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well they made it illegal in Europe in 2018 so why not here.  :wall:

It's worked out really well for them!  Of course, it depends on who you ask.

Image result for head in the sand

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hate Zionists and Muslims and any religion really and I especially hate ignorant racist hilljack 73ers which puts you right at the top of the list!!!

That's a lot of hate, bruh!  I hope you have some type of carrying device.  :lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's a lot of hate, bruh!  I hope you have some type of carrying device.  :lol: 

I keep it densely packed. Like the mass of the sun in the size of a pebble

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's worked out really well for them!  Of course, it depends on who you ask.

Image result for head in the sand

 

Want to know the next world war?   US and Russia cleaning up fascism in Europe......AGAIN.   How long before Islam takes over Europe...25....50 years?

Better yep to appease them now they are giving them back the blueprints of oppression of freedoms that they will just expand against non-believers once in power.  

Edited by Highmark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's worked out really well for them!  Of course, it depends on who you ask.

Image result for head in the sand

 

Well just don't break the law and you have nothing to worry about!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I keep it densely packed. Like the mass of the sun in the size of a pebble

That sounds like something a mass shooter says.  :lol: 

ALso....ITS NUKULAR!!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Want to know the next world war?   US and Russia cleaning up fascism in Europe......AGAIN.   How long before Islam takes over Europe...25....50 years?

Better yep to appease them now they are giving them back the blueprints of oppression of freedoms that they will just expand against non-believers once in power.  

Could be.  They are a mess.  Idiocy running amok.

Reagan: "If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism."

It appears, Europe is ahead of us here.  Canada is falling fast.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao,  I bet Louis will be the first hater on their list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well just don't break the law and you have nothing to worry about!

Sharia.  You meant to say "Sharia law".  And plenty to be worried about before you break it.  But, meh...Islam...good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have typed libtard or libtwat or demonrat or rethug or any other idiotic bastardization of a partisan name

Well you are probably near about the dumbest fuck alive and need to die slow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Sharia.  You meant to say "Sharia law".  And plenty to be worried about before you break it.  But, meh...Islam...good!

You'd better convert to Islam or else! Bahahahaha!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, f7ben said:

If you have typed libtard or libtwat or demonrat or rethug or any other idiotic bastardization of a partisan name

Well you are probably near about the dumbest fuck alive and need to die slow

What about neocon?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

If you have typed libtard or libtwat or demonrat or rethug or any other idiotic bastardization of a partisan name

Well you are probably near about the dumbest fuck alive and need to die slow

Yur a libtwat!  :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

What about neocon?

:lol:You two are my favorite!

Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I hate Zionists and Muslims and any religion really and I especially hate ignorant racist hilljack 73ers which puts you right at the top of the list!!!

Racist? Is religion a race dummy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Racist? Is religion a race dummy?

You dont like brown people....its pretty obvious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.