Check your account email address ×

It's not just slinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re a dumb loud mouth.  Own it.  Worse part is you have no riding skills.  :lol:  

How fucking intellectually weak, to dredge up and compare the wmd issue to what happened with the Russian collusion phony nonsense.  You extrapolate and inserted “reverse logic make a story fit the narrative” issue like the wmd issue post 9/11, and act like it’s a widely accepted fact.  There was so much more to the issue of deciding to invade, so many more people who advise and counsel the president on this issue, than one intel report, but you hang your hat on it.  Was it a mistake in hindsight?  Probably.  That’s not even a fact, but you’re so stupid yet think you’re so smart you can’t even wrap your anti Semitic brain around that.   You’re essentially accusing a former president of being a war criminal, which is just as offensive as accusing our present president of collusion or treason.  Fuck off you piece of shit.  No one here needs any lectures from the likes of you.  The only thing that angry liberal Matt Taibbi got right with his article is the present day stuff.  His past ramblings are Moto grade nonsense that bottom feeders like you and Ben gargle on.

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have zero interest in relitigating something from 16-18 years ago with such mental heavy weights as you, Ben, Anler, etc.   :lol:  we’re talking about right now.  Read Taibbis article slowly.  Then look in the mirror.  :lol: 

You brought it up idiot....go see a neurologist. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

1. I make sure the street lights are working, if not I call the power company.

2. I have dual-brite MOTION lights on most of the house.

3. I have the house burglar alarmed.

4. I have the cars locked and alarmed every night...……..never leave a valuable in there. 

5. I have motion cameras that cover most of the driveway/house. 

6. Lastly, paranoia keeps me up most of the night lookin' out the windows!!! :lol2:

for someone who professes to be some big rich tough guy you sure are scared of everything. Snowmobiles, dogs, blacks, Webba and now your scared someone will rob your cardboard box of a house. SMH

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

for someone who professes to be some big rich tough guy you sure are scared of everything. Snowmobiles, dogs, blacks, Webba and now your scared someone will rob your cardboard box of a house. SMH

What do they call homos in the navy?

Gailors

Yes, I agree.

The Mueller report is more than 300 pages long. We've seen 101 words.  The American people are used to TMI, so the secrecy that keeps Mueller's report from public view is extremely difficult to process.   CNN

No plans to read a 300 page report.   :bc: 

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

for someone who professes to be some big rich tough guy you sure are scared of everything. Snowmobiles, dogs, blacks, Webba, eating pussy and now your scared someone will rob your cardboard box of a house. SMH

:lol: you forgot one :lol:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Good thing I aint in the navy.

Do you operate an ocean-going vessel? Yes.

You're a sailor. 

Are you gay? Yes.

Guess what...……...you're a gailor.   

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you operate an ocean-going vessel? Yes.

You're a sailor. 

Are you gay? Yes.

Guess what...……...you're a gailor.   

Are you a twink? Yes

Do you give handies behind sandies? Yes

Are you a staple of the gay faggot truckstop hooker pool? Yes

Guess what? YOU'RE A LOT LIZZARD TWINK FAGGOT 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

What the fuck is a sailer doing in the middle of a state that's sourounded by water?

My mom is a snowbird, she lives here. She's going to Cali in a few days so Im taking her car for her. :bc: