Check your account email address ×

religion of peace at it again

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nice little circle jerk you guys have going on in here... Not one of you have probably met a practicer of Islam, let alone been in one of their countries... 

I worked with 2 guys who practiced islam....they were 2 of the most quick tempered violent people ive ever worked with.

Just now, Zambroski said:

XLT just stepped in... I got his punk ass tho....watch for the others.  

You rambled some third grade humor off and think you got my punk ass?

Feel free to tell me which one of you have lived in a Islamic country... I’m curious to see where the first hand experience on this subject is. You guys sound like you’ve had buddies killed by them... I have, and you don’t see me treating them like I’m some pants shitting bitch afraid of the Islamic boogie man..

• Thanks 1

Nice little circle jerk you guys have going on in here... Not one of you have probably met a practicer of Islam, let alone been in one of their countries... 

FFS. glad you have first hand knowledge of what a circle jerk is. stating facts. how many hebes, christians, buddhists have done this compared to the goat herders religion. and no, am not talking about the middle ages when all were like this

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Feel free to tell me which one of you have lived in a Islamic country... I’m curious to see where the first hand experience on this subject is. You guys sound like you’ve had buddies killed by them... I have, and you don’t see me treating them like I’m some pants shitting bitch afraid of the Islamic boogie man..

I have.  And fuck you and your libtwat protection of this nasty religion.

”lived”.  You mean under the military flag?  

Just now, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

FFS. glad you have first hand knowledge of what a circle jerk is. stating facts. how many hebes, christians, buddhists have done this compared to the goat herders religion. and no, am not talking about the middle ages when all were like this

Oh? You want to compare the number of people killed by right wing terrorists vs Islamic terrorists in the past 10 years in our country? Please, please tell me you do... You aren’t stating shit for facts you fucking pants shitting pussy. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I have.  And fuck you and your libtwat protection of this nasty religion.

”lived”.  You mean under the military flag?  

Exactly. Under the flag. Because that brings out the nice ones... No you dunce, it brought out all the ones who wanted to get buck. Step down cherry... 

Exactly. Under the flag. Because that brings out the nice ones... No you dunce, it brought out all the ones who wanted to get buck. Step down cherry... 

:lol:

So you got up close and personal with them then.  You know, witnesses the beauty that is moozzlumisms!!!

Clam it.

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I grew up in an Islamic country. It’s called Dearborn, Michigan. I got along with the Chaldeans (Arab Christians). The Muslims, not so much. Not a boogie man...reality. One of my neighbors beat his daughter to death because he found out she took off the hijab and put on make up. I have many more stories, but that one bothers me to this day.

oh I forgot to mention he did this on the front lawn while the neighbors cheered him on.

Edited by Edmo
  • Confused 1

Oh? You want to compare the number of people killed by right wing terrorists vs Islamic terrorists in the past 10 years in our country? Please, please tell me you do... You aren’t stating shit for facts you fucking pants shitting pussy. 

Narrative shift.  

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

hahaha. lets, shall we. but why just the states. pull them up worldwide. and xlt580, the sign of a true loser is calling names. i do know that if we were sitting at a pub having this conversation you wouldn't. c'mon man, we disagree. ribbing and shit is fine, but name calling from behind a computer screen is sorta bogus. i live in prince george, b.c. its on the way to alaska, so if ya ever get to go there, do, i have and its great, and make sure to look me up and we will go for the hypothetical pint.

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just now, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

hahaha. lets, shall we. but why just the states. pull them up worldwide. and xlt580, the sign of a true loser is calling names. i do know that if we were sitting at a pub having this conversation you wouldn't. c'mon man, we disagree. ribbing and shit is fine, but name calling from behind a computer screen is sorta bogus. i live in prince george, b.c. its on the way to alaska, so if ya ever get to go there, do, i have and its great, and make sure to look me up and we will go for the hypothetical pint.

Settle down... I call everyone a pussy or cunt. I called Zammy a Pog ass cherry and that is way worse, but I still like him. 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Xlt knows Muslims are peaceful cause he was in their countries protecting people from Muslims 

No it just went to show that 99% aren’t violent. And most probably were because I was an invading force in their country killing their friends. You think those people we fought were fanatics? Very few were. Most just needed a buck to feed their family. 

No it just went to show that 99% aren’t violent. And most probably were because I was an invading force in their country killing their friends. You think those people we fought were fanatics? Very few were. Most just needed a buck to feed their family. 

More like 75%

There is still no fucking excuse for the shit they pull. Every religion is fucked in one way or another ,Christian's in the early days were fucking insane, slaughtering people who didnt believe or convert.  Guess what . That was a long time ago. In this day and age there should be no reason for this shit . 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Settle down... I call everyone a pussy or cunt. I called Zammy a Pog ass cherry and that is way worse, but I still like him. 

my wife just beat me up so i am a little sensitive. lol. cheers then ya dolt

• Haha 2

Just now, xcr700 said:

There is still no fucking excuse for the shit they pull. Every religion is fucked in one way or another ,Christian's in the early days were fucking insane, slaughtering people who didnt believe or convert.  Guess what . That was a long time ago. In this day and age there should be no reason for this shit . 

What about fhe Fact that more people have been killed by right wing Christian terrorists in the US than Muslims in the US in the past 10 years?? I thought the Christians got over that?

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

99% hey I’ll have to ask you to show your work on that one