Sign in to follow this  
Highmark

Cell phone spam calls!

May anyone involved with any part of this die a painful, torturous death!   Worst is vehicle warranty and CC's.   

Can't block calls they just have a system us fool it.   Use local cell numbers or even landline numbers of local communities.   Damn I'd like a few minutes in a dark alley with anyone who runs this bullshit or hires them.

Rant over.  :bc:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

May anyone involved with any part of this die a painful, torturous death!   Worst is vehicle warranty and CC's.   

Can't block calls they just have a system us fool it.   Use local cell numbers or even landline numbers of local communities.   Damn I'd like a few minutes in a dark alley with anyone who runs this bullshit or hires them.

I hate that shit.

Oh man I used to get those damn things 4 and 5 times a day, sometimes more. Fucking drove me batty! Then Google rolled out their call screening and the spam calls dropped to almost zero.  :bc:

I was getting one for medical braces for a few weeks.  At least 3 a day.  

I would get one for Hilton Hotels offering  a free stays...  I’m a diamond member.  They want me to sign up for their credit card.  I would always hang up on the automated....  so I decide to listen to the automated and at the end of the call to my suprise it was push like 1 to talk to a rep or push like 9 to be put on there no call list.  Hit 9 and hung up and have not gotten a call from them for a couple months now.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I would get one for Hilton Hotels offering  a free stays...  I’m a diamond member.  They want me to sign up for their credit card.  I would always hang up on the automated....  so I decide to listen to the automated and at the end of the call to my suprise it was push like 1 to talk to a rep or push like 9 to be put on there no call list.  Hit 9 and hung up and have not gotten a call from them for a couple months now.

That's the exception to the rule.

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

They're trying to tap into your disability benefits you retarded fuck. Good job

If the number isn't in my contact list I don't answer. If they don't leave a message I don't call back. Do this more then a couple / few times and the number goes on the block list on my phone. If they leave a shady message about bullshit the number goes on my block list.

I like how they use a phone number that is identical to mine except for the last 2 digits :lol:Rejected then blocked! 

9 hours ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

They're trying to tap into your disability benefits you retarded fuck. Good job

Morning Ben.   :lol:  

10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

That's the exception to the rule.

Ive hit option 2 for the update your google listing fucks 7 times. They still call everyday.