Check your account email address ×

Air bag pranks

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Some of those were brutal.  Especially the ones on the old guys who had no idea anything was gonna happen.  

I agree! Someone, especially those old guys, could get seriously hurt fucking around like that. I know I would be pissed if someone pulled a stunt like that on me. 

1 hour ago, irv said:

I agree! Someone, especially those old guys, could get seriously hurt fucking around like that. I know I would be pissed if someone pulled a stunt like that on me. 

Fists, lawsuits, crowbars whatever would be used on anyone who tried to pull that shit on me.  I’d love to see the injury report on some of those guys, cuz you know some of them got pretty messed up, 

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fists, lawsuits, crowbars whatever would be used on anyone who tried to pull that shit on me.  I’d love to see the injury report on some of those guys, cuz you know some of them got pretty messed up, 

The look on your face would be worth it

:lol: 

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lol are you that fragile in your advanced age that you can’t even laugh at the video? Holy uptight... Bahahaha you must be a joy to be around. HEY STIFFLE THAT LAUGHTER YOU FUCKING KIDS! DONT MAKE ME GET MY CROWBAR!! ILL GET MY LAWYER!!! 

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol are you that fragile in your advanced age that you can’t even laugh at the video? Holy uptight... Bahahaha you must be a joy to be around. HEY STIFFLE THAT LAUGHTER YOU FUCKING KIDS! DONT MAKE ME GET MY CROWBAR!! ILL GET MY LAWYER!!! 

Settle Doreen.  I know you hail from the JackAss generation and that’s your comedy.  I laughed too, but don’t think for a minute that some of those dudes didn’t suffer some serious injuries. >>>>>>. :lol:  <<<<<<

Happy now?

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Settle Doreen.  I know you hail from the JackAss generation and that’s your comedy.  I laughed too, but don’t think for a minute that some of those dudes didn’t suffer some serious injuries. >>>>>>. :lol:  <<<<<<

Happy now?

Yes. Much happier. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Some of those were brutal.  Especially the ones on the old guys who had no idea anything was gonna happen.  

How about the geniuses that launched their friend right into the fire pit? 

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

How about the geniuses that launched their friend right into the fire pit? 

Yea, some of those guys got banged up.  Most were funny but pulling something like that on an unsuspecting old guy is just not right.  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea, some of those guys got banged up.  Most were funny but pulling something like that on an unsuspecting old guy is just not right.  

Dont be fooled....they all knew it was coming

39 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes. Much happier. 

Maybe it’s cuz I rode dirt bikes so many years and got bucked off so many times, breaking bones and tearing shit up is why I can’t watch some of these fail videos with out cringing.  There’s a kid wheelying a cr500 about 30 seconds in (Kaplan Cycle) that happened right up the street:lol: