Check your account email address ×

No....you 800ho Ctec2 whiz bang junko cant do that

f7ben

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

A normal rider would get 16-17 on my sled. I'm hard on gas and oil 

The only thing hard with you is the dick your mouth :lol:

9 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Ok , so where are you 2 fucking queers , curled up in the back seat of a subaru ticking each others little acorn ?   

You know it know Ron, fucking finooks :lol:

16 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

UM , no , I'm just refuting you guy's BS stories with facts , and you don't like it , sorry bro's .   :bc:

:lol: I've been riding with cat guys for years bro. I'm not making up stories. Ffs :lol:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

:lol: I've been riding with cat guys for years bro. I'm not making up stories. Ffs :lol:

Yeah you are :lol:    I rode with TWO 800 assaults for 2k miles last season.  Fine machines but they use more fuel on average than my 800 ctech did , not the other way around as you keep claim.    I'm not the one running around making claims , that's all you , so back it up with some facts .  :bc:

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah you are :lol:    I rode with TWO 800 assaults for 2k miles last season.  Fine machines but they use more fuel on average than my 800 ctech did , not the other way around as you keep claim.    I'm not the one running around making claims , that's all you , so back it up with some facts .  :bc:

tenor-1.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Brians whiz bang ctec2 used double the fuel steves etec did :lol: fucking artco junkos

Yeah sure it did :lol:      Maybe after you put one of you mod tunes on it , was most likely slower after too :lol:   Now what's with the gas pump pic , is that from the guy before you ?  

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah sure it did :lol:      Maybe after you put one of you mod tunes on it , was most likely slower after too :lol:   Now what's with the gas pump pic , is that from the guy before you ?  

Thats why I asked if you are retarded? Read my fucking post and then look at the pic again and try to figure it out ......SWEET FUCK :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Thats why I asked if you are retarded? Read my fucking post and then look at the pic again and try to figure it out ......SWEET FUCK :lol: 

Hey ya fuckin MORON , where is the pic of the the Ctech 800 that fuel up behind you for comparison to back up you fuckhead claims ?  Let's see it . You made the claim , back it up retard

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Hey ya fuckin MORON , where is the pic of the the Ctech 800 that fuel up behind you for comparison to back up you fuckhead claims ?  Let's see it . You made the claim , back it up retard

I wasnt riding with one........and no Artco Junko has ever gotten 15.x mpg ridden hard ever , anywhere.......ever

Also I referenced 800HO's .....not just Ctec2junkos

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

nvrmnd.gif

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

So you got nuthin.  K , just like I knew all along

I got a pic of how much fuel my sled used when ridden hard over 78.5 miles or whatever I posted. That seems pretty easy to understand 

You have a random pic of a gas pump , that's it

Nope......it was a pic I took yesterday when I added fuel after riding 78.5 miles on my odometer. ......this is pretty easy to grasp. Cant believe you're not getting it 

Hey , it's been pretty damn cold out there lately from what I've heard , how many times have you had to jump start that pile of shit to get it running ?  Snowmobiles that won't start when it's cold out :lol: :lol:  

Its been perfect......-40f and it fires right off instantly. You're Artco Junko wont do that either 

Nope......it was a pic I took yesterday when I added fuel after riding 78.5 miles on my odometer. ......this is pretty easy to grasp. Cant believe you're not getting it 

No you don't get retard . You made a claim that you can't back up .  Where is the ctech2 that you claim can't do the same thing ? I don't see it ?   Back it up , retard

Its been perfect......-40f and it fires right off instantly. You're Artco Junko wont do that either 

Starts everytime no matter what while other guy's are scrambling for jumper packs with no recoil back ups :lol: 

Edited by Sal Rosenberg