Check your account email address ×

Doo 850

9 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Pile of the fucking things out there. My one buddy has 1200 miles on and hes on a trip again this weekend and next week. Bet he puts 4k miles or more on it. 

Wheres he riding?

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol it will take me 2 yrs to put 1k on my summit .

my M was 4 yrs old and had 1800mi on it. but it looked like it had 20k mi on it 

Did you buy the alignment tools?

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah another solid motor lol 

My bud is a service manager for a large dealer in will says they're good. He probably puts 1500-2000 miles a year on demos. 

Don't get me wrong if this thing blows up I will turn sides in a minute. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

My bud is a service manager for a large dealer in will says they're good. He probably puts 1500-2000 miles a year on demos. 

Don't get me wrong if this thing blows up I will turn sides in a minute. 

You get one???.

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd like to run my 8fitty against my cfr1k

But I dont have any buds close by to con into helping me tomorrow

Honest to god this 900t will Kashogie that thing.  Sorry.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A stock 900t ain't kashoggiing anything lol

Other than my cat turbo have you ever heard me run my mouth about how fast my sled was? This thing hauls ass. Race one. You’ll see.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Other than my cat turbo have you ever heard me run my mouth about how fast my sled was? This thing hauls ass. Race one. You’ll see.

I dont have to....they put it on timers at the shootout and it was slower than every 800 class sled

Sbyl!!!11

Just now, Anler said:

Oh man it would be hilarious if Ben's 850 and or cfr1k get taken down by a 900 H.O. :lol:

Well you know the cfr isnt. That sled is at least 10mph faster than a 900t on top. The cfr is faster on snow than a tuned 900t on ice

Just now, f7ben said:

Well you know the cfr isnt. That sled is at least 10mph faster than a 900t on top. The cfr is faster on snow than a tuned 900t on ice

I'm sure. I would like to ride one, I am intrigued by that sled. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I dont have to....they put it on timers at the shootout and it was slower than every 800 class sled

Sbyl!!!11

I’d be interested to hear your thoughts after riding one.   Let’s put it this way I just wanted a comfy trail cruiser for this season.  :snack:   Nfw this thing is only 150 hp if an 800 is supposed to be 165.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I’d be interested to hear your thoughts after riding one.   Let’s put it this way I just wanted a comfy trail cruiser for this season.  :snack:   Nfw this thing is only 150 hp if an 800 is supposed to be 165.

I'd love to ride one.....I'm sure it's awesome. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m guessing my sled will do an honest buck ten on good hard pack..  That’s faster than most 809/850s.  We’ll have to see I guess. :snack:  Can’t believe I am the only faggot who bought one

Just now, f7ben said:

I'd love to ride one.....I'm sure it's awesome. 

Everything I've read about them from 950t owners on FB pages is nothing but great about them.   Even guys coming off of 850s say they love them. And they're talking about stock 950s.   

Just wait til guys start tuning them and adding aftermarket parts

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m guessing my sled will do an honest buck ten on good hard pack..  That’s faster than most 809/850s.  We’ll have to see I guess. :snack:  Can’t believe I am the only faggot who bought one

That's fast enough. That would be about 118-119 on the doo speedo

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'll be riding one in mid March. Then I'll have to make up my mind what I'm going to snow check. 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Everything I've read about them from 950t owners on FB pages is nothing but great about them.   Even guys coming off of 850s say they love them. And they're talking about stock 950s.   

Just wait til guys start tuning them and adding aftermarket parts

There isnt much to be gained there. Tiny turbo and integrated exhaust mani. Skidoo is a faggot

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That's fast enough. That would be about 118-119 on the doo speedo

Rode my buddies '18 TNT 850 up in Grand Marais back in March. Saw 119 and 121 on the speedo , and it did that with very little effort.