Check your account email address ×

Doo 850

On 1/8/2019 at 7:10 PM, f7ben said:

No....I think he knows sleds and the 850s certainly have some alignment issues 

Buddy of mine has had his sleds ('18 Renegade X , '19 BCX XRS)  at MCB to have Matt look at/fix the alignment (he has the tools from GnR)  They were both off.  The '18 was really bad. He blew 9 or 10 belts last year. 

On 1/8/2019 at 7:33 PM, Edmo said:

Maybe that Minnesota air has straightened him out. God knows what that shithole Indiana will do to your soul. :lol: 

Living in Gary, Indiana all this time has really fucked up Analreciever 

:news:

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's a great deal for those. Showed them to my brother for his '18 Renegade Adrenaline, but he doesn't have the extra $ for them right now 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh the fit and Finnish is somthing to behold lmfao fucking dootard tool kit cool aid guzzlers 

Well tbh the fit and finish on my 96 Mach z is probably better than my 2010 CFR lol

Just now, Anler said:

Shoulda got a Polaris 8hunnit or 8fiddy...

why so i can ve on the list to get a,new motor then have zero faith that one would hold together? fuck that I quit being a paying tester yrs ago .

well at least my bud bought bought 2g in shocks for his kids Indy 600 so he has somthing to ride for a few weeks 

8 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I'm trying my hardest to moleste a few doos this weekend before this bitch pops. Shes running real good right now, but nobody wants none of it. :dunno:

Damn right they don't. Don't bitch out on that sled man, it's a runner. All those failures are rumors started by Doo 850 guys cuz they're scared!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why so i can ve on the list to get a,new motor then have zero faith that one would hold together? fuck that I quit being a paying tester yrs ago .

well at least my bud bought bought 2g in shocks for his kids Indy 600 so he has somthing to ride for a few weeks 

I'm loving my assault 800, runs like a raped ape. Eats skidoos for breakfast. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Damn right they don't. Don't bitch out on that sled man, it's a runner. All those failures are rumors started by Doo 850 guys cuz they're scared!

I'm over it. There are a pile out there putting miles on and any issues seem to be taken care of quick and on demo sleds if needed. Best sled I've ever been on. Headed to the camp tomorrow. Should have 1k miles or more on by the end of this month. 

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I'm over it. There are a pile out there putting miles on and any issues seem to be taken care of quick and on demo sleds if needed. Best sled I've ever been on. Headed to the camp tomorrow. Should have 1k miles or more on by the end of this month. 

Pppfffttt.....I'm gon a have 1k miles by this weekend

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Fuck yeah, whatever those other issues we're was just stupid qc stuff which I'm not excusing but that engine is strong. It's gonna last. By next year the engine and clutching are going to be dialed in and ripping assholes apart at the strip! 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Fuck yeah, whatever those other issues we're was just stupid qc stuff which I'm not excusing but that engine is strong. It's gonna last. By next year the engine and clutching are going to be dialed in and ripping assholes apart at the strip! 

Pile of the fucking things out there. My one buddy has 1200 miles on and hes on a trip again this weekend and next week. Bet he puts 4k miles or more on it. 

Edited by Reevester

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Yeah but you have to go back to work suckaaaaa!!!!1!!!!!!11111111!!!! And on 3 different hoopities

I'm going back to work 7-3 mon through Friday. I'm gonna pound 3500 diamonds this year 

• Like 1