Check your account email address ×

Wisconsin Democrats

I am sorry, but if you expect one side to continuously take the "high road" while the other party continues to take the "low road" it ain't gonna happen.  There were John Doe lawsuits all while Walker was governor....you didn't think some backlash was going to happen?  Do you remember a bunch of politicians leave for Illinois?  Probably not, right?

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am sorry, but if you expect one side to continuously take the "high road" while the other party continues to take the "low road" it ain't gonna happen.  There were John Doe lawsuits all while Walker was governor....you didn't think some backlash was going to happen?  Do you remember a bunch of politicians leave for Illinois?  Probably not, right?

There it is. The “Yeah but they did it too!!!!” Typical. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There it is. The “Yeah but they did it too!!!!” Typical. 

I used to be the other way, but why?  It works both ways now, dems wanted it this way.  When dane county magically produces 40,000 more votes than any previous election, something should be done, but I have not seen one Dem politician do it, until possibly now with Cortez.  What is good for the goose is good for the gander.  Fuck trying to play nice.  You know, all I ever saw was slinger constantly saying "it's politics 101"  So there, I guess we can agree with that.

Edited by racer254

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I used to be the other way, but why?  It works both ways now, dems wanted it this way.  When dane county magically produces 40,000 more votes than any previous election, something should be done, but I have not seen one Dem politician do it, until possibly now with Cortez.  What is good for the goose is good for the gander.  Fuck trying to play nice.  You know, all I ever saw was slinger constantly saying "it's politics 101"  So there, I guess we can agree with that.

Partisans... But Slinger. But Dane County. But not fair they started it. But, but, but...

Here is a novel idea. Be better as a party and you won’t hemorrhage votes to a fucking moron like Evers. The guy is capital R Retarded...

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Partisans... But Slinger. But Dane County. But not fair they started it. But, but, but...

Here is a novel idea. Be better as a party and you won’t hemorrhage votes to a fucking moron like Evers. The guy is capital R Retarded...

Be better as a party?   I don't know what to tell you, but Walker was doing fine for Wisconsin, so how exactly was he supposed to "be better"?

How about both sides play by the rules and do what's best for the taxpayer?

Edited by racer254

XLT,

Take a good look around you and look at the people who are trying to take the "high road" and "be better".  Take a look at the policies that they would really like and how they really live their lives and which political party ACTIONS, not policy, but ACTIONS does that correspond to?  

Do they get offended by nativity scenes?  Are they offended by santa claus, tooth fairy or the Easter Bunny?    Do they get offended when holiday movies are shown during the holidays?   Are they offended by the word "GOD" or if children recite the Pledge of Allegiance in schools?

Edited by racer254
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

XLT,

Take a good look around you and look at the people who are trying to take the "high road" and "be better".  Take a look at the policies that they would really like and how they really live their lives and which political party ACTIONS, not policy, but ACTIONS does that correspond to?  

Do they get offended by nativity scenes?  Are they offended by santa claus, tooth fairy or the Easter Bunny?    Do they get offended when holiday movies are shown during the holidays?   Are they offended by the word "GOD" or if children recite the Pledge of Allegiance in schools?

Derpy harpy derp derp derp

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

XLT,

Do they get offended by nativity scenes?  Are they offended by santa claus, tooth fairy or the Easter Bunny?    Do they get offended when holiday movies are shown during the holidays? 

Exactly, I admire XLT’s message and agree with it but, we’re way past anything that resembles a reasonable and civil democracy anymore.

Like, the R’s should just take the “high road” and do a recall....like the Dems did.  You know, “high road” the shit out of the Dems!!  :)

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly, I admire XLT’s message and agree with it but, we’re way past anything that resembles a reasonable and civil democracy anymore.

Like, the R’s should just take the “high road” and do a recall....like the Dems did.  You know, “high road” the shit out of the Dems!!  :)

Sure, I understand what XLT wants.  I would like it as well, but it isn't going to happen.  Not all people forget the bullshit what the extreme democrats in Wisconsin pulled and now they are "mad" because some politicians are actually passing laws during a lame duck session?  Sorry, should they be running to Illinois?   Starting recall petitions?  How about protesting in the State Capital? 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sure, I understand what XLT wants.  I would like it as well, but it isn't going to happen.  Not all people forget the bullshit what the extreme democrats in Wisconsin pulled and now they are "mad" because some politicians are actually passing laws during a lame duck session?  Sorry, should they be running to Illinois?   Starting recall petitions?  How about protesting in the State Capital? 

All things that are every bit our Constitutional rights on both the Federal and State level. Not sure why that upsets you. They protested because they were against those policies. And now they voted those policies out. R’s are saying fuck your vote now. As someone closer to R than D, that pisses me off. Consequences. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

All things that are every bit our Constitutional rights on both the Federal and State level. Not sure why that upsets you. They protested because they were against those policies. And now they voted those policies out. R’s are saying fuck your vote now. As someone closer to R than D, that pisses me off. Consequences. 

Those people were voted in to do a job.  How are they saying "fuck your vote", Maybe they believe they are doing exactly what their constituents want?

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Those people were voted in to do a job.  How are they saying "fuck your vote", Maybe they believe they are doing exactly what their constituents want?

If you believe that, there is no reason for us to continue this debate. 87 positions roughshodded in? How many bills passed? Come on. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If you believe that, there is no reason for us to continue this debate. 87 positions roughshodded in? How many bills passed? Come on. 

"All things that are every bit our Constitutional rights on both the Federal and State level. Not sure why that upsets you. Not sure why that upsets you."

Are they doing something Unconstitutional?  

Just now, racer254 said:

"All things that are every bit our Constitutional rights on both the Federal and State level. Not sure why that upsets you. Not sure why that upsets you."

Are they doing something Unconstitutional?  

No but they aren’t working within what the will of the people asked for. Like it or not, Evers won. I don’t like it. He’s a fucking doober, but this tactic is fucked. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No but they aren’t working within what the will of the people asked for. Like it or not, Evers won. I don’t like it. He’s a fucking doober, but this tactic is fucked. 

I agree with you and that this is probably not the way it should be done, but there is no law preventing it.   I guess this is the state of politics right now in Wisconsin.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member

Great fucking thread to expose Trans Zam  and Doe Dumbes stupidity  :lmao: 

Police and Fire were exempt because they supported him in 2010.  Political favor but Doe Dumber forgot :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/5/2018 at 9:01 AM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No fucking shit. Republicans are pushing bills through that limit Gov and AG power because they lost like petulant children. Total bullshit. Elections have consequences. Then they have the audacity to say it wasn’t because Walker lost. Oh really then why didn’t you pass this when he was in charge. 

On 12/6/2018 at 8:15 AM, racer254 said:

XLt with a thread ender on page 1 and Doe Dumber keeps digging :lmao: