Check your account email address ×

Wisconsin Democrats

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No fucking shit. Republicans are pushing bills through that limit Gov and AG power because they lost like petulant children. Total bullshit. Elections have consequences. Then they have the audacity to say it wasn’t because Walker lost. Oh really then why didn’t you pass this when he was in charge. 

Unfortunately, they should have done this when walker was in charge, but apparently they don't understand that the opinion will always be this when you pass bills during lame duck sessions.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

What was the "hammering" that he did? please explain.

Act 10....and then exempting fire and Police unions. You live there....quit playing dumb.

14 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

What was the "hammering" that he did? please explain.

When it comes to petulant, entitled public employees, "hammering" means taking candy away from the babies. To the rest of us, it's called reality.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Act 10....and then exempting fire and Police unions. You live there....quit playing dumb.

Explain what Act 10 did... do you or did you work for Wisconsin? I did. Have you ever seen what entitlements employees get? Like 16.25 paid sick days every year which can be converted to pay insurance for the rest of your life after retirement.

Edited by XCR1250

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Explain what Act 10 did... do you or did you work for Wisconsin? I did.

Don I just read some articles about it and are you denying Walker went after public sector unions and exempted Fire and Police? 

BTW when did you work for the state?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don I just read some articles about it and are you denying Walker went after public sector unions and exempted Fire and Police? 

He went after "excesses" which unions demanding the Taxpayers pay..I had 5 weeks paid vacation 1000's of hours of sick leave, guaranteed big raises every 2 years, 9 paid holidays,  4 personal holidays, there's much more, Taxpayers foot that bill, Walker put a stop to some of it..Private industry should have it so good..I worked in Engineering.

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Unfortunately, they should have done this when walker was in charge, but apparently they don't understand that the opinion will always be this when you pass bills during lame duck sessions.

They wouldn’t have done this when he was in charge and staying in charge. Ever. Not a chance. This is WI R’s being complete cunts and I can’t wait until the tables are turned. 

9 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

He went after "excesses" which unions demanding the Taxpayers pay..I had 5 weeks paid vacation 1000's of hours of sick leave, guaranteed big raises every 2 years, 9 paid holidays,  4 personal holidays, there's much more, Taxpayers foot that bill, Walker put a stop to some of it..Private industry should have it so good..I worked in Engineering.

So why didnt he go after the waste in police and fire? 

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Fuck you!  Some dude in MI knows what's going on in your state goodlier!!!!

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They wouldn’t have done this when he was in charge and staying in charge. Ever. Not a chance. This is WI R’s being complete cunts and I can’t wait until the tables are turned. 

This is our new politics!  Pick a side that best represents your ideals and hate the other without compromise!  Losers sue and launch endless investigations or, ensure they limit the power of the newly elected official representing the enemy.

Seems about right!  'Murica!!!!!!!!!

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck you!  Some dude in MI knows what's going on in your state goodlier!!!!

This is our new politics!  Pick a side that best represents your ideals and hate the other without compromise!  Losers sue and launch endless investigations or, ensure they limit the power of the newly elected official representing the enemy.

Seems about right!  'Murica!!!!!!!!!

Listen you fucking jabber jaws motherfucker my post was 100% correct....he hammered public sector unions except for police and fire. Notice how Don ignored that part...of course you didn’t because you were too busy running your piss flaps.🤬

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen you fucking jabber jaws motherfucker my post was 100% correct....he hammered public sector unions except for police and fire. Notice how Don ignored that part...of course you didn’t because you were too busy running your piss flaps.🤬

Civilized society puts a higher precedent on emergency services and public service committed to those.  What "hammering" in particular did he not give them that he gave all others?

29 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the biggest waste in the system by far in most states

When you say "waste", what do you mean?  Services cost to much?

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't see it that way. The public sector unions hammered WI taxpayers, Walker tried to implement some reality and then the temper tantrums and hissy fits started.

Just now, snoughnut said:

I don't see it that way. The public sector unions hammered WI taxpayers, Walker tried to implement some reality and then the temper tantrums and hissy fits started.

FUCK YOU!  Some slow-witted, fit kid from Michigan has WIsconsin pegged!!!!!

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How?

Moron.

Derp derp derp derp.....you're a perfect cadet dude.....get back to school and finish your training. Maybe one day you can wield the power of a badge and gun!1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Civilized society puts a higher precedent on emergency services and public service committed to those.  What "hammering" in particular did he not give them that he gave all others?

When you say "waste", what do you mean?  Services cost to much?

retirement with the cops and disability claims with both.  no other public service job outside police allows you to retire at 50 collect 70% of your highest 3 years inflated by sick time buyouts,  OT and detail time like a cop. both abuse the disability system beyond belief.  amazing how they are too disabled to be a cop yet can be working a physical job.  But lets keep them on the untouchabe pedestal cause of all the danger they face,  SMH.  if you believe the police PR effort you'd think there are bunches of cops being killed daily

14 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Call it what you want...it’s the exemption of those two that are the problem IMO. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

retirement with the cops and disability claims with both.  no other public service job outside police allows you to retire at 50 collect 70% of your highest 3 years inflated by sick time buyouts,  OT and detail time like a cop. both abuse the disability system beyond belief.  amazing how they are too disabled to be a cop yet can be working a physical job.  But lets keep them on the untouchabe pedestal cause of all the danger they face,  SMH.  if you believe the police PR effort you'd think there are bunches of cops being killed daily

Another shot to Zderpskis cock holster.🤣