Tough Guy: The Bob Probert Story

Domi's head was as hard as rock. No brain, no pain. Many who fought him said you couldn't hurt him and that is why he won so many fights. 

Probert, on Don Cherry's Grape Vine one time, instead of calling him Domi,  called him the little Dummy. :lol:

1 minute ago, irv said:

Domi's head was as hard as rock. No brain, no pain. Many who fought him said you couldn't hurt him and that is why he won so many fights. 

Probert, on Don Cherry's Grape Vine one time, instead of calling him Domi,  called him the little Dummy. :lol:

Until he fought Probert. There's no denying that Probert is one of, if not the toughest to ever play in the NHL

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Until he fought Probert. There's no denying that Probert is one of, if not the toughest to ever play in the NHL

Even then, he never really hurt him bad. Domi just get up, smile and skate away. Cement head for sure.

There were some tough ones for sure and Bob held the belt for a while but when I think of Derek Boogard, the Boogeyman, I'm not sure if Probert would have liked to tangle with him?

1 minute ago, irv said:

Even then, he never really hurt him bad. Domi just get up, smile and skate away. Cement head for sure.

There were some tough ones for sure and Bob held the belt for a while but when I think of Derek Boogard, the Boogeyman, I'm not sure if Probert would have liked to tangle with him?

Watch Tough Guy and see what Domi says about Probert 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Watch Tough Guy and see what Domi says about Probert 

Going to have to watch it for sure. I assume Tie had a lot for respect for Bob? Even though most of these guys were combatants at times, I'm sure they still respected each other.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lmao: no it wasn't  The only reason why Domi survived that was because Probert stepped on a stick and lost his balance. 

Probert Owend Domi right after that, in the same game

It wasn't the same night.

8 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

When hockey was good...

Different game, money is a lot better today, lot's of guys from the goon era ended up with there brains scrambled.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Different game, money is a lot better today, lot's of guys from the goon era ended up with there brains scrambled.

Non more scrambled than yours are Ballsack you penis headed fat midget dago shitforbrains POS lying FUCK :finger3:

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Non more scrambled than yours are Ballsack you penis headed fat midget dago shitforbrains POS lying FUCK :finger3:

14 hours ago, frenchy said:

Oh lookie. The fat coward afraid to post a pic of himself making fun of someone else’s weight. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Liked having enforcers to protect the Steve Yzerman types from some idiot that would try to cheap shot them. 

When Lemiuex hit Draper from behind and face first into the bench wall, & caused him to spend all summer with his jaw wired shut. McCarty made him pay during the next game.

I don't think that many got brain issues & I bet most would do it all over again. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Liked having enforcers to protect the Steve Yzerman types from some idiot that would try to cheap shot them. 

When Lemiuex hit Draper from behind and face first into the bench wall, & caused him to spend all summer with his jaw wired shut. McCarty made him pay during the next game.

I don't think that many got brain issues & I bet most would do it all over again. 

I wished McCarty got him better than what he did. I hated Lemieux with a passion but when he did that to Draper, I was hoping he got something 10x worse. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

the never ending list of former enforcers that are either dead or living on the fringes of society with severe substance abuse issues says otherwise, moron. 

Edited by frenchy

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He thinks these enforcers were working at the local grocery most their life and just decided to take up pro hockey for a year or two.

for most fighting was the only way they could stay in the game. Certainly not something they loved doing.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

for most fighting was the only way they could stay in the game. Certainly not something they loved doing.

And they did it for many years at every level of hockey many times per week

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

umm, no, it doesn't. 

Ok :lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He thinks these enforcers were working at the local grocery most their life and just decided to take up pro hockey for a year or two.

Well since hockey fighting is equivalent to standing there and clubbing each other over the head it wouldn't be shocking

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

And they did it for many years at every level of hockey many times per week

yep. I've gotten to know Brad Brown quite well through our kids hockey. He told me he had well over 100 fights before he played a single pro game, many of them as a teenage vs men in the OHL. was told it was the only way he was making the NHL. 

But yeah, it's their 'personality' :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Just so amazingly fucking dumb

Well you're off to a fine start of calling people dumb today.

Doesn't it ever get old?

Ffs it gets old seeing day after day, month after month. Pro tip it's past worn out old and lame. 

That and the manic repetition of the same thing so many times says you probably have a touch of the downs 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Well you're off to a fine start of calling people dumb today.

Doesn't it ever get old?

Ffs it gets old seeing day after day, month after month. Pro tip it's past worn out old and lame. 

That and the manic repetition of the same thing so many times says you probably have a touch of the downs 

Every day I log in here and see you take blatant ignorance and outright stupidity to staggering new heights.

My only response with mouth agape is to call you in it and I’ll do it for as long as you post shit so fucking retarded it makes me laugh out loud.