Check your account email address ×

There is no voter fraud

Snake

BREAKING: Voter Fraud Allegedly Found In Deep Blue Florida County

ballots.jpg?itok=TTcxJUO7 Paul Bersebach/Digital First Media/Orange County Register via Getty Images

100 provisional ballots were rejected in Miami-Dade County on Thursday after election officials said that those people showed up to vote a second time in the same election, according to a local media reporter.

"Miami-Dade lawyer tells me provisional ballots from people who tried to vote twice do get referred to prosecutors. But voter has to be shown with criminal intent to face charges."

The news comes after Rubio cast serious doubts about actions by election officials in Broward County on Thursday, noting the questionable past of Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38153/breaking-voter-fraud-allegedly-found-deep-blue-ryan-saavedra

:popcornchair:

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems none of the Trump suck asses care about the Russians hacking our elections.........hey look over there 100 votes were pulled.......and THEY MIGHT BE DEMOCRATS!

They HACKED it again?  JESUS!!!!  Making Stormy Daniels a secret agent and inserting her deep in the Kremlin was a mistake.  I fucking knew it.

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems none of the Trump suck asses care about the Russians hacking our elections.........hey look over there 100 votes were pulled.......and THEY MIGHT BE DEMOCRATS!

Why don’t you show us evidence of Russian tampering since mueller can’t see to find any? Whereas here we have evidence just one day afte an election and you dismiss it...

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

you stupid fuck show me any example of Russia hacking our election just 1 

5 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Seems like that have put in redundancy to protect the results. Good on them. 

Personally, I don’t think it’s just Russians trying to mess with us. I’d like to see the evidence on how they know who it is.