Check your account email address ×

Signs youre a brain dead cum dumpster

f7ben

If someone says the Saudis are bad mmmmmmkay and we shouldnt sell them weapons or give them billions or back them with our military....

and your response is........

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO....TURN THEM TO GLASS.....DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh man there's going to be a couple brain dead cum dumpsters who aren't going to like this!

Poor Highmark, Gnome and Zderpski....and a few others. 😆

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Highmark, Gnome and Zderpski....and a few others. 😆

Yes, we all thank you for your pity.  I know I’ll sleep better tonight knowing you pity me.  It’s like a warm blanket knowing you care oh so much!

:lol:

Guys who spend days crying about a jihadist journalist getting chopped up.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Now hes a jihadist :lol:

Well Islamist sympathizer according to the NY times.   Dude worked for the same Saudi govt we are all talking about.   You can say for sure what he was all involved in?

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well Islamist sympathizer according to the NY times.   Dude worked for the same Saudi govt we are all talking about.   You can say for sure what he was all involved in?

:lmao: he was in charge of propaganda 

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: he was in charge of propaganda 

Yep.   But he was a great guy don't you know.   All muslim brotherhood members are.  Said in a way early post on this.   Dude played but sides of the fence but what side was he really on?  Maybe he was involved or knew of the Saudi govt possible involvement in the attack on 9/11and was going to leak it because they were making reforms he didn't approve of.  They killed him for more than being critical of the govt....it was to quiet him down for something he knew.   Ben has an open mind on the Seth Rich murder but not this.  

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep.   But he was a great guy don't you know.   All muslim brotherhood members are.  Said in a way early post on this.   Dude played but sides of the fence but what side was he really on?  Maybe he was involved or knew of the Saudi govt possible involvement in the attack on 9/11and was going to leak it because they were making reforms he didn't approve of.  They killed him for more than being critical of the govt....it was to quiet him down for something he knew.   Ben has an open mind on the Seth Rich murder but not this.  

Dude.....I've stated I dont give a fuck about this dude. 

I condemn the public assassination of a US resident in a NATO country but as far as this guy himself. Dont care

I do care that we stop supporting SA and if this is an vehicle to those ends than good.

Are you able to comprehend what Injust typed.....I have been very clear but maybe I'm not getting through to all you mouth breathers

• Haha 1

Pot calling the kettle black.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I condemn the public assassination of a US resident in a NATO country but as far as this guy himself. Dont care

I do care that we stop supporting SA and if this is an vehicle to those ends than good.

Are you able to comprehend what Injust typed.....I have been very clear but maybe I'm not getting through to all you mouth breathers

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its Arab Islam politics, staying the fuck out of it would be the best :bc:  

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Its Arab Islam politics, staying the fuck out of it would be the best :bc:  

But we're balls deep in it because of our support of the kingdom. Pull the fucking pin on all of it. It's a lose lose supporting anyone over there Zionists included

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

But we're balls deep in it because of our support of the kingdom. Pull the fucking pin on all of it. It's a lose lose supporting anyone over there Zionists included

I've been saying get out and stay out of the ME for years.   In fact I've been say get out of everywhere.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I've been saying get out and stay out of the ME for years.   In fact I've been say get out of everywhere.  :lmao:

But you always offer a thinly veiled caveat on your continued licking off all the boots that put us there and keep us there.