Check your account email address ×

Everyone is smart but Trump

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Making stuff up I see....

:lol:

You gotta try harder.

I just assumed you were bragging about being beside that motorhome for a reason.  Why else would it belong in the conversation, you poor triggered dolt? 

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

More money in one trade than I earn in a year.  lol.

Story time with the Trumpsters has been off the hook lately.

It started with Driftbitch a while ago claiming earning opportunities other could only dream of,  ArcticBeta threw down with a wife that out earned 90% of the people here, that grew to him making her earnings look like nothing and rounded out with him managing to pick the top funds from major mutual fund companies.  What are the chances..  I guess that's what set your clown shoes a tapping.  You needed to be validated to out do that. 

But you done got poor Double wide Dave triggered.   He started claiming ownership of motorhomes he was parked beside and attempted to impress with fire.   

This is all because you refuse to believe a second generation person can increase the value of a successful business, grow it enough to provide decent income for the whole family.

I know Elcheeto couldn't do it and that's a gold standard for Trumpsters, but it is possible.

You are the dumbest mofo on here by a long shot.  Congrats.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I just assumed you were bragging about being beside that motorhome for a reason.  Why else would it belong in the conversation, you poor triggered dolt? 

Im living a life of leisure....

You live in your parents basement.

:)

Just now, DAVE said:

He also claims to share an old pos boat with his brother and wont own powersports cause he can afford the depreciation.  Yet we're supposed to nelieve he's a baller.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He also claims to share an old pos boat with his brother and wont own powersports cause he can afford the depreciation.  Yet we're supposed to nelieve he's a baller.:lol:

Hes just a guy with alot of frustration....im assuming living in your parents basement would do that to guy eventually.

;)

20 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Hes just a guy with alot of frustration....im assuming living in your parents basement would do that to guy eventually.

;)

Also saying its his house isn't a total lie, I mean eventually.

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

More money in one trade than I earn in a year.  lol.

Story time with the Trumpsters has been off the hook lately.

It started with Driftbitch a while ago claiming earning opportunities other could only dream of,  ArcticBeta threw down with a wife that out earned 90% of the people here, that grew to him making her earnings look like nothing and rounded out with him managing to pick the top funds from major mutual fund companies.  What are the chances..  I guess that's what set your clown shoes a tapping.  You needed to be validated to out do that. 

But you done got poor Double wide Dave triggered.   He started claiming ownership of motorhomes he was parked beside and attempted to impress with fire.   

This is all because you refuse to believe a second generation person can increase the value of a successful business, grow it enough to provide decent income for the whole family.

I know Elcheeto couldn't do it and that's a gold standard for Trumpsters, but it is possible.

If I recall, you were ridiculing me, my profession and the company I work for.  Guys in my region are making north of 500k a year and there are many making north of a million.  i've seen their commission statements.  I consider those to be earning opportunities that most could only dream of.  If you're making more than that, good for you.  You seem to have gotten quite triggered by that, and managed to make a total ass of yourself in the process.

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

Hes just a guy with alot of frustration....i

;)

that seems pretty apparent

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

If I recall, you were ridiculing me, my profession and the company I work for.  Guys in my region are making north of 500k a year and there are many making north of a million.  i've seen their commission statements.  I consider those to be earning opportunities that most could only dream of.  If you're making more than that, good for you.  You seem to have gotten quite triggered by that, and managed to make a total ass of yourself in the process.

I'm not triggered, I'm impressed.  Lucky to have found this treasure trove of 1%ers.   Actually it's getting closer to 1/2% by now.

Amazing people.

I'm pretty sure Arctic beta was ahead in the bidding until Zambo the clown claimed to make more than my salary in one trade.  

As a guess, you'll have to increase your claim to higher than $500,000.00 in order to come out on top of those two.

I'm not sure where Double wide Dave's bid is at the moment.  How much to you have earn to park beside a million dollar motor home and own a propane fire?   It doesn't seem that impressive to me but that was his bid. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm not triggered, I'm impressed.  Lucky to have found this treasure trove of 1%ers.   Actually it's getting closer to 1/2% by now.

Amazing people.

I'm pretty sure Arctic beta was ahead in the bidding until Zambo the clown claimed to make more than my salary in one trade.  

As a guess, you'll have to increase your claim to higher than $500,000.00 in order to come out on top of those two.

I'm not sure where Double wide Dave's bid is at the moment.  How much to you have earn to park beside a million dollar motor home and own a propane fire?   It doesn't seem that impressive to me but that was his bid. 

Best part about these posts of yours.....you don’t see the Betaness.

2 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Best part about these posts of yours.....you don’t see the Betaness.

Best part of your posts......

Nothing.. You're a pair of clown shoes, owning yourself daily.

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

From the guy who recently admitted to moving back to Mom and Dads house.   Project much double wide Dave?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Best part of your posts......

Nothing.. You're a pair of clown shoes, owning yourself daily.

PM Tooly, he needs to claim that you :owned: me here.  Do you pay him for his material?

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Amazing people.

Whos trying to impress?

Funny how easily intimidated you are.

But hey...if I lived in my parents basement Id be intimidated easily as well.

From the guy who recently admitted to moving back to Mom and Dads house.   Project much double wide Dave?

Buying their house.....

Nice spin.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

He is just an angry miserable beta nothing but comic relief.  His investment portfolio can't outperform my wife's purse collection.:lol:

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

PM Tooly, he needs to claim that you :owned: me here.  Do you pay him for his material?

Hes flailing around like a beached whale. :lol2:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

He is just an angry miserable beta nothing but comic relief.  His investment portfolio can't outperform my wife's purse collection.:lol:

You just had to bring up purses again. :lol:

20 hours ago, Zamjabronie said:

Who the fuck is “us”??  You and Tooly again?  :lol:

When did I tell anybody about my day trading or, what specifically did you find funny?  My last buy has probably already netted me more than your salary for the year.  And I just keep access to play money!  :lol:

Stick to GICs you little beta cucker.  Hey, do you get to help choose the “Johns”?  That may be nice. Do they slap you around a bit first?

:lmao:

The Beta ness of pretending to be successful on an internet chat room.  

Arctic Beta was looking like a complete pussy until you just stole the award from him.

Lucky he still has his dogs to keep him in the running. or heeling would be more accurate I suppose.  

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is that the purse your balls and dog fit in Arctic Beta?

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Hes flailing around like a beached whale. :lol2:

He tries so hard but, just nothing there but frustration.

The Beta ness of pretending to be successful on an internet chat room.  

Arctic Beta was looking like a complete pussy until you just stole the award from him.

Lucky he still has his dogs to keep him in the running. or heeling would be more accurate I suppose.  

Pretty sure you are the only one pretending or, are otherwise pretty upset you don’t amount to much among the ones that are successful that you hate so much.  Don’t worry, you’re being a good librul!  Keep up the good work!  They have trophies and T’s!!

Small Beta-cuck sizes are on backordwr.  6-8 weeks.  Sorry.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is that the purse your balls and dog fit in Arctic Beta?

You must have been chased up a lot of trees by dogs walking home from school.  That would explain the fear.  I guess they hit the mark a few times.

• Haha 1