Check your account email address ×

(d)etoilets Mumford High School in the news with a espn talking head

I dated a lady that taught at Mumford in the 80’s. When you look up shithole there’s probably a picture of that place. Graduation rate was pathetic back then - like 60 percent or something like that. I sure hope it’s better now. Those kids deserve better.

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

She’s a piece of shit hack who doesn’t deserve the honor

Sounds like she has been involved in helping at the school. What about that makes her a piece of shit? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Sounds like she has been involved in helping at the school. What about that makes her a piece of shit? 

Damn, another MLK!  :lol:    

spearheaded an effort for every student at Mumford to see the blockbuster movie "Black Panther." 

Yes she also contributed to sports teams but I'd like to know how much in order to get a building named after you.  

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Damn, another MLK!  :lol:    

spearheaded an effort for every student at Mumford to see the blockbuster movie "Black Panther." 

Yes she also contributed to sports teams but I'd like to know how much in order to get a building named after you.  

So that makes her a piece of shit? 

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

So that makes her a piece of shit? 

Did I call her a piece of shit?  

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Did I call her a piece of shit?  

No jt did but you repiled with the black panther stuff. Just wondering what dastardly deeds she committed to earn the piece shit banner.

39 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

No jt did but you repiled with the black panther stuff. Just wondering what dastardly deeds she committed to earn the piece shit banner.

Not sure....maybe ask those that called her it.  Don't get me wrong there are things she's done I disagree with but I've not called her a piece of shit...yet. :lol:  

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

She’s a piece of shit hack who doesn’t deserve the honor

Oh just STFU...how in the fuck do you have any idea of who deserves what when it  comes to a Detroit Public School and you of all people shouldn’t be calling anybody a hack.

Did she attend the high school as a student?   I see no problem with it.  The  kids down there can use all the positive  role models they can get. 

Our high schools claim to fame is Dax Shepard . Maybe some day they will name building after him . 

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Did she attend the high school as a student?   I see no problem with it.  The  kids down there can use all the positive  role models they can get. 

Our high schools claim to fame is Dax Shepard . Maybe some day they will name building after him . 

Yes she is a graduate of Mumford.

JT is just pissy because she spoke out on social media against Trump and Jerry Jones.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Cold War said:

My schools is Jules Jordan..:lol:

Was and is still a good friend..

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

My schools is Jules Jordan..:lol:

Was and is still a good friend..

I knew who he was because he hung out with my buddies younger brother. I  am  few years older , but his brother and my brother were good friends. He was at our house all the time. 

Just now, Cold War said:

I knew who he was because he hung out with my buddies younger brother. I  am  few years older , but his brother and my brother were good friends. He was at our house all the time. 

Ashley is an only child?

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh just STFU...how in the fuck do you have any idea of who deserves what when it  comes to a Detroit Public School and you of all people shouldn’t be calling anybody a hack.

Dude you just like her because she’s a Sparty lmao

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Dude you just like her because she’s a Sparty lmao

I honestly didn't watch her on ESPN nor do I follow her on social media and being a Sparty fan right now is not something to be bragging about. 🤐

• Like 1