Check your account email address ×

Dave Grohl on “Massive Jerk” Donald Trump in New Interview: “I Am Ashamed of Our President”

36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you wishing harm on another member of this site??????? tsk tsk.  

Tell me again that you aren't a triggered little bitch. 

Absolutely, I wish harm on you.  Its only a wish, far better than what I'd actually do to you if we ever crossed paths.  I don't take kindly to your type and the lines you crossed.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Absolutely, I wish harm on you.  Its only a wish, far better than what I'd actually do to you if we ever crossed paths.  I don't take kindly to your type and the lines you crossed.  

Lmao.

Tough guy

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Rev doesn’t cross lines..  He’s simply your intellectual superior and easily frustrates the shit out of you and several other Clown Posse dummies.  It’s fun to watch him work his internet magic on the stupid.  SBYL

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Rev doesn’t cross lines..  He’s simply your intellectual superior and easily frustrates the shit out of you and several other Clown Posse dummies.  It’s fun to watch him work his internet magic on the stupid.  SBYL

"The White House is running this."

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

I have nothing bad to say about Dave. One of my favorite bands. 

What I find perplexing is punk/ alternative / rock music has always been counterculture going back to the 50’s .  Pushing the boundaries of what society says is the norm. Now it has become political correct. Can you imagine if Elvis, the stones, Black Sabbath, etc. were apologizing and touting the line?