Check your account email address ×

Trump and the peace prize.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol.  Now they are going to blame the deterioration in Nobel prize quality on millennials

Never mind there are approx 10 per year and few of these dolts couldn’t  name a laureate without a google search. 

Let alone argue the merits of their achievements. 

You stupid bitches are hilarious. 

Zambo the clown expousing on the Nobel prize.  Fucking hilarious. 

Giving the nobel to Obama before he did a fucking thing was preposterous.  What did that prick do for world peace?  Nothing.  Zero.  Al Gore and his phony global warming schemes, which have all turned out to be bold faced lies?  European Union?  That is coming apart at the seams?  Keep your fucking Nobel peace prize participation trophy.

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol.  Now they are going to blame the deterioration in Nobel prize quality on millennials

Never mind there are approx 10 per year and few of these dolts couldn’t  name a laureate without a google search. 

You are sooo bitter!!!!  :lol:

What’s it like to know that the only place you can vent your poorly conveyed disappointment in your life by projecting on the internet?  I know damn well if you or Snowpussy ever brought your ilk out in the open real world you’d have your teeth knocked down the back of your throat.  And you’d have to be chased down for that!  Your wives and children would be left in the dust, wouldn’t they?  :lmao:

Worthless beta cucks.  :lol:

1 hour ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

No. that's you, you whiney anti-Semite twat

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Link to Trump whining about the Nobel?  If anything has proven to be a complete farce the last several years its the Nobel nominating committee.  A bunch of self important globalist liberal faggots.

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

41 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Milennials  are the worst generation to ever walk this planet.

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Giving the nobel to Obama before he did a fucking thing was preposterous.  What did that prick do for world peace?  Nothing.  Zero.  Al Gore and his phony global warming schemes, which have all turned out to be bold faced lies?  European Union?  That is coming apart at the seams?  Keep your fucking Nobel peace prize participation trophy.

This is whining. :lol: 

49 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Milennials  are the worst generation to ever walk this planet.

I know they even wrecked the Nobel prize for Zambo the clown.  That’s why we can’t have smart things 

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are sooo bitter!!!!  :lol:

What’s it like to know that the only place you can vent your poorly conveyed disappointment in your life by projecting on the internet?  I know damn well if you or Snowpussy ever brought your ilk out in the open real world you’d have your teeth knocked down the back of your throat.  And you’d have to be chased down for that!  Your wives and children would be left in the dust, wouldn’t they?  :lmao:

Worthless beta cucks.  :lol:

I’m in the real world more than some pathetic clown who lives all day on this site. 

20 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m in the real world more than some pathetic clown who lives all day on this site. 

Oh...I'm sure you are.  You are probably a real impressive figure in the real world. Highly adminred and respected.  Yuh.

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

52 year old perpetual pre-teen walking around whining about everything especially the country next to you