Check your account email address ×

Time to ban white cargo vans.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It must be a piece of shit then.  Because 300 grand doesn't buy anything worth looking at in my town. 

Dude just stop.  You are embarrassing not only yourself but the rest of Ontario.  No one cares about your 900 sq ft loft in downtown Toronto that's over priced.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Dude just stop.  You are embarrassing not only yourself but the rest of Ontario.  No one cares about your 900 sq ft loft in downtown Toronto that's over priced.  

My place is close to 1000 sq ft. :lol:

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

My house is only 1850 and I have 2 rooms I don't even go in.My retirement home will be 1000 sq ft

My house was 3300 sq ft plus in ontario...3/4 of it we didnt use...hell i used the bedroom... ensuite and the kitchen only...spent most my time in the garage. :lol:

I shoulda sold it as soon as the last kid left but thought i could get more....and then the economy tanked...i still did alright though compared to what i purchased it for.

9 hours ago, DAVE said:

Its good enough for me...i dont spend much time here...taxes are 157 per yr. Water bill is 150 flat rate.

Where do you live again?

In a real house. But I do have a garden shed that would be a step up for you. 

7 hours ago, Kev144 said:

ICK!!!!!   Toronto sucks.  I have over an acre on the river.  Toronto isn't far away if for some reason I want to go there. 

I'm not sure my place is overpriced. It seems like the small places all jumped up in value but the bigger houses that were over a million years ago haven't gone up very much. I haven't had it appraised lately but just looking at the shitholes you get for 1/2 a million vs the nice places you get for a million and the absolute mansions that go for 1.5 million, I'd say they smaller place not only went up by a larger percentage, they went up by a larger dollar value too. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

ICK!!!!!   Toronto sucks.  I have over an acre on the river.  Toronto isn't far away if for some reason I want to go there. 

I'm not sure my place is overpriced. It seems like the small places all jumped up in value but the bigger houses that were over a million years ago haven't gone up very much. I haven't had it appraised lately but just looking at the shitholes you get for 1/2 a million vs the nice places you get for a million and the absolute mansions that go for 1.5 million, I'd say they smaller place not only went up by a larger percentage, they went up by a larger dollar value too. 

Where is that again?

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She's a keeper.

Dam rites she is...she knows whats important....she had her big house to nest in for a while...now we are more about travelling. :bc:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Dam rites she is...she knows whats important....she had her big house to nest in for a while...now we are more about travelling. :bc:

My wife calls the cottage the pigeon coup, were knockin it down next year.  I want my three car garage, she can have the rest.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

My house was 3300 sq ft plus in ontario...3/4 of it we didnt use...hell i used the bedroom... ensuite and the kitchen only...spent most my time in the garage. :lol:

I shoulda sold it as soon as the last kid left but thought i could get more....and then the economy tanked...i still did alright though compared to what i purchased it for.

My new house is 1925 on two levels plus a 2.5 car garage. It’s lots of room. Don’t need anymore. 

15 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

My new house is 1925 on two levels plus a 2.5 car garage. It’s lots of room. Don’t need anymore. 

How many little ones now?

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My wife calls the cottage the pigeon coup, were knockin it down next year.  I want my three car garage, she can have the rest.

Im still waiting for my invite....Ill even stay in the butlers quarters. :news:

:lol: