Check your account email address ×

There are no bigger hypocrites than pieces of shit like Slinger

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If Obama had proposed this you would have loved the idea.  :lol:  

no I would not have. I have no problems trying things, especially using a "scalpel" and delicately. but to throw a big ass wrench into the system like this, when similar things have been tried in the past with no success, is dumb. but that's how trump operates, and why he's had so many bankruptcies. only now he is responsible for much more.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

no I would not have. I have no problems trying things, especially using a "scalpel" and delicately. but to throw a big ass wrench into the system like this, when similar things have been tired in the past with no success, is dumb. but that's how trump operates, and why he's had so many bankruptcies. only now he is responsible for much more.

You still fail to see this is Trump's way of getting them to the bargaining table and to play fair.  :lol:   You do realize NOTHING has actually been done yet.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You still fail to see this is Trump's way of getting them to the bargaining table and to play fair.  :lol:   You do realize NOTHING has actually been done yet.  

actually I do. I even predicted this isn't going to happen. but the fact that he ran his pie-hole and caused market fluctuations, pissing off allies, inducing possible foreign investment changes, etc was dumb. just like following through it would be dumb.

Edited by Snoslinger

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If Obama had proposed this you would have loved the idea.  :lol:    

Its actually hilarious watching the libs come out against this.  Its not a surprise many in the GOP are against it.

Lots of dem senators and congressmen are coming out in favor of this or some revised version of this. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Lots of dem senators and congressmen are coming out in favor of this or some revised version of this. 

American's desire for cheap goods has led to trading partners taking advantage of the US.   Time to even the field a bit.   This is coming from someone who is in mfg and could face the difficult task of passing on cost increases to customers yet I still support a more level playing field. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

actually I do. I even predicted this isn't going to happen. but the fact that he ran his pie-hole and caused market fluctuations, pissing off allies, inducing possible foreign investment changes, etc was dumb. just like following through it would be dumb.

Allies.  :lol:   EU will fuck the US over every chance it gets.  

Here's the real joke of the whole thing.   The EU has come out with a list of goods it will tax that are made from swing states.   Now keep in mind a very small % of steel and aluminium imports come from the EU.  :lol:   I guess unless you count Canada in the EU.  :lol:   These are our so called European trade "allies."   What a joke.  

Pull our ass out of NATO and let them cowards deal with Russia.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Here's the real joke of the whole thing.   The EU has come out with a list of goods it will tax that are made from swing states.   Now keep in mind a very small % of steel and aluminium imports come from the EU.  :lol:   I guess unless you count Canada in the EU.  :lol:   

They are going after Mitch and Ryan... I said that earlier. They are attempting to influence policy. Fuck them. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They are going after Mitch and Ryan... I said that earlier. They are attempting to influence policy. Fuck them. 

Yep, Trump needs to start involving our support or membership in NATO again if they want to play that game.   People seem to forget how powerful of a position we are in.   

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yep, Trump needs to start involving our support or membership in NATO again if they want to play that game.   People seem to forget how powerful of a position we are in.   

We are to an extent. We will win a consumerism war, but that is going to cost the middle class no matter how you want to spin it. Product costs will go up. It’s fine for anyone with disposable income, but lower middle class and the poor will be hurt. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We are to an extent. We will win a consumerism war, but that is going to cost the middle class no matter how you want to spin it. Product costs will go up. It’s fine for anyone with disposable income, but lower middle class and the poor will be hurt. 

Depends completely what the final deals look like.   

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

there's a lot of similarities

What? He's loud and unruly? Occasionally agrees on a policy issue? Calls you dumb? The differences are obvious, the main one being he's not afraid to call Trump an idiot :lol: 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Double taxation. The new republican mating call. Oh that’s right. Some dumb fuck here claims that tariffs aren’t taxes. :lol: 

fuck off traitor

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

you are filth...just fucking die

I do like the idea of Canada taking it up the ass. They’ve got a free ride here in the states. Canadian agriculture, timber, and steel coming into America needs a haircut. Some equality between Canadian and American wages are in order. So yes with that. China needs a little slap. I think it’s a huge mistake to tangle with Europe. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I do like the idea of Canada taking it up the ass. They’ve got a free ride here in the states. Canadian agriculture, timber, and steel coming into America needs a haircut. Some equality between Canadian and American wages are in order. So yes with that. China needs a little slap. I think it’s a huge mistake to tangle with Europe. 

europe taxes the fuck out of our exports retard

59 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're just like Obama as well. Do as I say not as I do

Obama was playing 3 dimensional chess in Washington while you were sitting online deciding the earth is 2 dimensional... Fuck outta hereeeee

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

europe taxes the fuck out of our exports retard

Calm down with the R word, you're offending my PC sensibilities :lol: 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Hey! You fuck us we'll fuck you!!!!!11

Just now, Wildboer said:

Obama was playing 3 dimensional chess in Washington while you were sitting online deciding the earth is 2 dimensional... Fuck outta hereeeee

Calm down with the R word, you're offending my PC sensibilities :lol: 

sorry ....is ritard better

/?????