Check your account email address ×

"Dad , why do grown men ride 600cc sleds"

f7ben

Just now, Kev144 said:

What a nice little made up story for fsce :lol: 

Thats her on the 1000cc sled there you mook ......she said it , not me :lol: She's 10 years old....did I mention that 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Weren't you giving someone else shit for coming to fs with made up stories for internet "friends" :lol: I don't doubt she rode your sled but I can see you making the other shit up :lol: 

I have no idea what you mean......she literally said. "Dad...600cc sleds are for little girls like cousin Maija...grown ass men who ride them are straight up bitches"

She said that....I was so proud

• Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

I have no idea what you mean......she literally said. "Dad...600cc sleds are for little girls like cousin Maija...grown ass men who ride them are straight up bitches"

She said that....I was so proud

I'll just have to take your word for it :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

I'll just have to take your word for it :lol: 

Think about who her father is and what shit he must talk around the cabin.   I totally buy it.  :lol:  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Think about who her father is and what shit he must talk around the cabin.   I totally buy it.  :lol:  

I am a model father raising an exemplary daughter ......she is gonna chew boys up and spit them out :lol: 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I am a model father raising an exemplary daughter ......she is gonna chew boys up and spit them out :lol: 

My 9 year Old took fired a few rounds out of my SKS last night. Good times 

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

My 9 year Old took fired a few rounds out of my SKS last night. Good times 

Yah....mine has shot every gun I have the last few years. She has quite a few mags through the AR and loves shooting pistol. Its good to teach kids about all kinds of shit and let them figure out what they like on their own 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus.  Benny, you topped MC and Spinner for getting owned in your own thread this week.  

I think Kev fucked you up within a minute of your thread posting!  

Ouchy!  :lol:

You feelin' ok , brah?

Dude.....you and Kev are like brothers from the same mother. Neutered cucks riding chick sleds :lol: it would be a surprise to no one that you stick to each other. Kinda like gay brush wolves with their dicks swollen and stuck in their partners ass :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus.  Benny, you topped MC and Spinner for getting owned in your own thread this week.  

I think Kev fucked you up within a minute of your thread posting!  

Ouchy!  :lol:

You feelin' ok , brah?

Someone has to remind bent this is reality not some fake story he spun in his head thinking it would be funny on fs while his daughter rode his dinosaur sled :lol: 

Yah....mine has shot every gun I have the last few years. She has quite a few mags through the AR and loves shooting pistol. Its good to teach kids about all kinds of shit and let them figure out what they like on their own 

I would recommend you have somebody else teach your daughter how to do successful open water crossings on a snowmobile. :lol:

....said the parents of the Florida school shooter.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....you and Kev are like brothers from the same mother. Neutered cucks riding chick sleds :lol: it would be a surprise to no one that you stick to each other. Kinda like gay brush wolves with their dicks swollen and stuck in their partners ass :lol: 

Why you always gotta make it gross?  :lmao:

Just now, Kev144 said:

Someone has to remind bent this is reality not some fake story he spun in his head thinking it would be funny on fs while his daughter rode his dinosaur sled :lol: 

:lol:

Benny...just shut this thread down.  It's over.

Image result for thread fail

• Haha 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

I would recommend you have somebody else teach your daughter how to do successful open water crossings on a snowmobile. :lol:

I have ridden miles and miles and miles of open water :lol: you think the confidence to huck a fucking 60hp kids sled off a retaining wall into a fast flowing 200 yard river crossing comes from not being familiar. It was just a minor miscalculation on the phazers ability was what got me

Just now, f7ben said:

I have ridden miles and miles and miles of open water :lol: you think the confidence to huck a fucking 60hp kids sled off a retaining wall into a fast flowing 200 yard river crossing comes from not being familiar. It was just a minor miscalculation on the phazers ability was what got me

Confidence? I think that decision was influenced by Coors Light.......minor miscalculation? :lol:

• Thanks 1

Just now, DAVE said:

Anyone can ride fast on rivers and lakes.

Not true at all .....plenty of people have not made it down the river and lots choose to try to not head back up. Like Preston :lol: 

Just now, snoughnut said:

Confidence? I think that decision was influenced by Coors Light.......minor miscalculation? :lol:

I think I was drinking many many southern peppers by this point in the day.