Check your account email address ×

ITS CFR TIME BITCHES !!!111

f7ben

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Load up faggot @f7ben! I can be in Nikes in 90 minutes!

NO ....ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cant today

30 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Behn a D&D pipe, y pipe and 2* timing key will get you to 190 hp @ 7800 rpm

I'll wait until some used parts come up for sale and then make a plan. I'm thinking pipe , y-pipe , bullseyes , valve spacers , porting and a dyno-tune

6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I knew it. 

Sorry homey. I cant register it today and I promised my kid I would take her to buy a new sled today and go sliding !!!!!!!!111

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Nice sled Ben. I regret not buying an F1000 before my rush. 

The barney chassis was a great design.....I was critical of it when it was being produced because I rarely trail rode but now that I am a retired banger I can see just how much of a great chassis it was 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

If you just would have bought the z1 out of Quebec you'd be done.

That was a nice build but its a lot of money and 20 hours away :lol: also I dont care for that water to air setup he put on the sled at all. There is no reason for it on a trail sled. I would bet it actually cools less than a good air to air .......the only place I have seen anyone who knows advocate for a W/A IC is mountain riders who have high load low speed situations

I am going to make this cfr the backup partner to the zrt and I will find a z1 built the way I want this summer 

I had a M1000 with slp pipe can and y  /cut head/timing  key was a fun sled until a grenade  went off in the reverse DD. I put in the BDX light drive switched 2 wires around in the ECU and put a reverse helix in to get motor reverse . I dumped it at 2300ish mi because I just did not trust her any more with all the 1000s busting cranks

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I had a M1000 with slp pipe can and y  /cut head/timing  key was a fun sled until a grenade  went off in the reverse DD. I put in the BDX light drive switched 2 wires around in the ECU and put a reverse helix in to get motor reverse . I dumped it at 2300ish mi because I just did not trust her any more with all the 1000s busting cranks

I thought the dd was almost indestructible.  That's the reason I got my 03 zr900

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yah.....I'll never deal with that bullshit planetary DD unit again. This has engine reverse so I'll open the DD this summer and see how it looks. Should be fine. My buddy had a 1000 break a crank off but most of those were from running uncalibrated clutches if I recall right?

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

800 HO > 1000 until you get into improver mods

Maybe in 500' :lol: I think the 1000 is gonna have the longer legs and that is what I am after 

Just now, xcr700 said:

I thought the dd was almost indestructible.  That's the reason I got my 03 zr900

03 was still chaincase. The DD can be very reliable but the ones with mechanical reverse were a real problem. 

Just now, xcr700 said:

the non reverse DD is . The one in my 1000 was the 08 that had the basket of extra parts . The BDX light was pretty much just a pre 08 DD with a drain plug and a dip stick

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

03 was still chaincase. The DD can be very reliable but the ones with mechanical reverse were a real problem. 

Yeah I fucked up my response. :lol: I meant to say I heard the dd was shitty. That's why I got my 03...chaincase

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....I'll never deal with that bullshit planetary DD unit again. This has engine reverse so I'll open the DD this summer and see how it looks. Should be fine. My buddy had a 1000 break a crank off but most of those were from running uncalibrated clutches if I recall right?

Maybe in 500' :lol: I think the 1000 is gonna have the longer legs and that is what I am after 

I had both... the 1000 MIGHT take over after 1300’ or so... and not nearly as snappy. They have basically the same hp

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

a lot were from that pos 4 weight clutch cat ran for a yr or 2 on those. I had really no trail time on that sled all in the hills . so yeah I was getting nervous  

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve seen DD’s last forever under big HP. What they don’t like is is impact like landing big jumps in the throttle 

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Yeah I fucked up my response. :lol: I meant to say I heard the dd was shitty. That's why I got my 03...chaincase

I also had a 03 chain 900. well actually it was a1010 twin pipe on spray . my cuz still has it . that thing will only run on c16

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I had both... the 1000 MIGHT take over after 1300’ or so... and not nearly as snappy. They have basically the same hp

you knew there was more led under the hood also . I loved the sled but really liked my 11M8 a lot better

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you knew there was more led under the hood also . I loved the sled but really liked my 11M8 a lot better

Yup. Not that the 1000 was a slow POS just the 800 HO was snappier and quicker... 1000 needs pipe mods to shine 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Yup. Not that the 1000 was a slow POS just the 800 HO was snappier and quicker... 1000 needs pipe mods to shine 

lets be honest so dose the 800 lol . that 1000 was a fun sled even stock but yeah after a few bucks she was a  real beast

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

WELL THEN BY GOD WE'LL GIVER PIPES AND MODS TOYLER!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111