Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Better bring more than that you fat old fuck

One thump and you'll be a 38 year old, 170 pound kielbasa, lying on the driveway!!

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Start crying again. 

4A570D19-3A06-4F39-AFD7-0E1A7D847C67.jpeg

I have to pay so much in taxes this year, it's a fukken horror show. Capital gains, dividends. Unreal. 

BUT I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :happy:

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have to pay so much in taxes this year, it's a fukken horror show. Capital gains, dividends. Unreal. 

BUT I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :happy:

I thought Trump lowered taxes for the little guy.  Just another lie I guess.  

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Tell us again how you picked 9 of the best performing mutual funds out of 120.  That was a fun story Crusher. 

Check them out again.

There are actually over 10000.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

The market has actually sucked for years. On Bloomberg today they said the market has moved 58000 points, up and down in the last years, and only gained 40 points. I believe it. The only money I made was fukken dividends for about ten years. Then it made big gains in 2017. They lost those gains in 2018. Now it's gone up nicely. Hope it keeps up. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

The market has actually sucked for years. On Bloomberg today they said the market has moved 58000 points, up and down in the last years, and only gained 40 points. I believe it. The only money I made was fukken dividends for about ten years. Then it made big gains in 2017. They lost those gains in 2018. Now it's gone up nicely. Hope it keeps up. 

I hope it tanks and you do yourself in!

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

If the market drops 50%, which it did in 2008, I still had a ton of money!! LMAO!!! 

God, I love being rich!!!

It sucks to be you, doesn't it Draggy??????   

Awffy, I don't hate you 'cause you're a fukken faggot...………………………………………...well yeah, I do!!!! LMMFAO!!:lol2:

Awffy, does it suck to be you? You bought a damaged Ram piece of shit, and had to fix it. You got an old fukken Honda or Toyletota, and you supposedly operate a dozer at a wood plant. You have a 1000 Outlander though, and 156 acres of woodlands. 

I wrote a check for my new Sierra, and the sales manager is looking at it, " like what the fuck, this is a personal check, NO CAR LOAN " .

LMAO!!! Do you suck dick while you're dozing? Do the dozer trainees have to sit on your lap!!! LMAO!! 

God, it must suck to be you, sucking cancer fumes 40 hours a week!!! 

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Awffy, does it suck to be you? You bought a damaged Ram piece of shit, and had to fix it. You got an old fukken Honda or Toyletota, and you supposedly operate a dozer at a wood plant. You have a 1000 Outlander though, and 156 acres of woodlands. 

I wrote a check for my new Sierra, and the sales manager is looking at it, " like what the fuck, this is a personal check, NO CAR LOAN " .

LMAO!!! Do you suck dick while you're dozing? Do the dozer trainees have to sit on your lap!!! LMAO!! 

It's pretty obvious while you're experiencing maximum max's, he's experiencing minimum minimums.:lol:

49 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If the market drops 50%, which it did in 2008, I still had a ton of money!! LMAO!!! 

God, I love being rich!!!

It sucks to be you, doesn't it Draggy??????   

Horse shit, LIAR 

25 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Horse shit

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe we should call you minus one?:lol:

OMG!!! The ONE………………..:owned: Brutally crushed with " OWNAGE "!!!!

55 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pics of this awesome rusty Sierra?

If you don't post pics within the hour, then you agree to being FS.COM faggot of all time!

The choice is yours!

And I want a fucking sneaker in the pic too!

Waiting.....