Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fuck off, you make up as many lies as that dumb bitch Crusher. The only thing you own is the daily bearings you get on here. 

You earn them therefore you own them, you lying racist cowardly pos. 

Let's hear all about those business savvy ideas of yours again?:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Let's hear all about those business savvy ideas of yours again?:lol:

I forget he tells so much bs....but didnt he say his business lost alot of money the last little while...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Fuck off, you make up as many lies as that dumb bitch Crusher. The only thing you own is the daily bearings you get on here. 

You earn them therefore you own them, you lying racist cowardly pos. 

DAILY BEATINGS is my line too!!! You fukken Nook Crook!!!   :finger:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Down only 36K from my ALL TIME HIGH!!!!   Holy shit!!!     :happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Down only 36K from my ALL TIME HIGH!!!!   Holy shit!!!     :happy:

Again HORSE SHIT !!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The One said:

Again HORSE SHIT !!! 

   Might be time for a new Nitro.  :happy:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Must suck to be you. 16, broke, and gay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nytro? 

:lol:

Better save the nytro for your heart that's going to explode any day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Nytro? 

:lol:

Better save the nytro for your heart that's going to explode any day!

Save it for your carcinogenic lungs. Diesel fumes are cancer fumes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only 5k down from my ALL-TIME HIGH. 

Goddamnit, I knew I shouldda' bought that Tuff 28/860. :mc:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Only 5k down from my ALL-TIME HIGH. 

Goddamnit, I knew I shouldda' bought that Tuff 28/860. :mc:

What are you waiting for, you're not getting any younger?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Down $101.00 from ALL-TIME HIGH. Go Donny, go Donny, go Donny!!!!  :rockernana::rockernana::rockernana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Down $101.00 from ALL-TIME HIGH. Go Donny, go Donny, go Donny!!!!  :rockernana::rockernana::rockernana:

Horse shit !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What are you waiting for, you're not getting any younger?

Thanks, for reminding me I'm an old bastid.  :rage:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please kill yourself!

While doing something you enjoy. Choking on a bone!

:owned:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Please kill yourself!

While doing something you enjoy. Choking on a bone!

:owned:

What's the matter Draggy, do I bother you? You had to run to ShortStickFuckballs to save you, didn't you? 

You couldn't stand the things I said. It hurt you didn't it, PUSSY? 

You are such a PUSSY!! Yes, a big, wet, hairy PUSSY!!! You couldn't stand and fight me, you had to run like a little girl to SSFB, another pussy, to save you. One pussy, saving another pussy. 

Did you suck fumes today, PUSSY? 

How are your lungs? Do you spit black shit out of your lungs every day? 

How are your kidneys? How is your back? How is your arthritis? Not good, is it? That's because you're a big PUSSY!!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What's the matter Draggy, do I bother you? You had to run to ShortStickFuckballs to save you, didn't you? 

You couldn't stand the things I said. It hurt you didn't it, PUSSY? 

You are such a PUSSY!! Yes, a big, wet, hairy PUSSY!!! You couldn't stand and fight me, you had to run like a little girl to SSFB, another pussy, to save you. One pussy, saving another pussy. 

Did you suck fumes today, PUSSY? 

How are your lungs? Do you spit black shit out of your lungs every day? 

How are your kidneys? How is your back? How is your arthritis? Not good, is it? That's because you're a big PUSSY!!!!

:owned: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we get this thread back to talking about the markets?  I had a great day yesterday, sold about 100k worth of div stocks, and an annuity to a lady who just retired who will never have to worry about money again.   Investing is a long term exercise.  Stressing about daily swings isn’t investing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Can we get this thread back to talking about the markets?  I had a great day yesterday, sold about 100k worth of div stocks, and an annuity to a lady who just retired who will never have to worry about money again.   Investing is a long term exercise.  Stressing about daily swings isn’t investing.

Everything I have is long term, +12% ytd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Everything I have is long term, +12% ytd.

I lost 8g my last quarter on my rif...wtf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I lost 8g my last quarter on my rif...wtf.

I dropped 4.5% in 2018 NBD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I dropped 4.5% in 2018 NBD.

1st time ive gone down since trudopes been in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

1st time ive gone down since trudopes been in.

Not a good idea to have a lot in Canadian equities, better to be spread out.  Take a look at the private REIT I posted.  Never lost a cent even in 2008 when others dropped over 40%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not a good idea to have a lot in Canadian equities, better to be spread out.  Take a look at the private REIT I posted.  Never lost a cent even in 2008 when others dropped over 40%.

I know..but im staying put with my rif till im 55...its done really well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I know..but im staying put with my rif till im 55...its done really well.

It's great for non registered accounts.:bc:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.