Check your account email address ×

What happened to all the protestors?

Haven't seen much of them in months that I can recall.  All these little grivance groups seem to have just dried up and lost interest.  No pay, no play?  Back to work?  What gives?  Hell, even Moto's Boy band must be getting itchy to break a window or two that isn't in mom's basement.

Weird.  :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Haven't seen much of them in months that I can recall.  All these little grivance groups seem to have just dried up and lost interest.  No pay, no play?  Back to work?  What gives?  Hell, even Moto's Boy band must be getting itchy to break a window or two that isn't in mom's basement.

Pay ran out.  Dems cut their funding. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

back to work?...that's funny.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It's cold out, the media has been preoccupied, you may not be looking in the right places... Plenty of reasons, any imbecile should be able to figure that out on their own.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's cold out, the media has been preoccupied, you may not be looking in the right places... Plenty of reasons, any imbecile should be able to figure that out on their own.

In other words, they are just a bunch of soft pussies. Got it. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

For sure.

first world protest problem.  Merica suxs, but fuck is it cold out. :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

For sure.

I never said they weren't bitches. But hey, y'all still called the occupiers who stuck it out into winter pussies anyway...

6 minutes ago, Legend said:

Are you turning another thread gay? LOL

I think I'm actually trying to make this one straight, you fags are making it tough lol

• Haha 1

Most paid protesters are fair weather  persons,  marching and chanting at zero degrees or below makes no financial  sense for the puppet masters of the lambs. It will spin up with the change in seasons , count on it.

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Oh...everyone should be able to figure out a reason to show their public sadness in force... ..it’s just too cold outside.  Maybe they can protest the coldness?

:lol:

Think...then answer.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

In other words, they are just a bunch of soft pussies. Got it. 

Yup.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

For sure.

Just too funny.  Cold and rain really hampers a groups solidarity.  We should take the bathrooms away.  Problem solved!!!

44 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

There were folks protesting yesterday near mar a lago: Link

Also, over the weekend there were protesters in Times Square: Link

No. Non-stop MSM coverage though.  Meh...guess that plan didn’t work out foe the Dems either.  Along with all the others.  We’ll, we’re all still waiting to see how “shithole gate” works out though.  I’m buying a shirt!!

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Its cold outside yo!

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Its too cold to protest. Theyll be back in the spring. Same reason shootings go down in Chicago in the winter, brothas dont like the cold. 

Funny you mention that. There were 4 murders in Boston in 4 days last week. While being interviewed the police chief said " we don't usually see this much action during the cold months"

34 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I haven't been paid since August...

21314401_1098793876921941_3027939809314375312_n.jpg

Fuck!  Is that a good day on the protest line?  Shit man!  Why didn't you say so before!  Send me an initiaion kit!!!!!!  Easy fucking money.  But be warned, I'm gonna turn around and start cracking the skulls of the worthless liberals that stand behind us at every little shin-dig.  If you're ok with that.....I'M IN!!!!!!!