Check your account email address ×

CNN’s Jake Tapper Admits Trump’s ‘Sh*thole’ Statement Was Twisted by Fake News Reporters

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Oops.

I want one person who is offended by this to book a vacation to one of these places.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

You idiots were all offended by Dijon mustard and a tan suit.

:lmao:

I had to Google that as I had no idea what you were talking about.  :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I want one person who is offended by this to book a vacation to one of these places.  :lol:  

Nobody was offended.  Fake outrage to spin up the TDS affliction.

Look and laugh.  Clownery planning to boycott Pres. SOTU address.  Dem party "leaders"  :lol:

Image result for john lewis

Related image

Related image

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Nobody was offended.  Fake outrage to spin up the TDS affliction.

Look and laugh.  Clownery planning to boycott Pres. SOTU address.  Dem party "leaders"  :lol:

Image result for john lewis

Related image

Related image

They all look so hard done by....

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Grasping at straws, poor Trump supporters, so stupid, so Momorider like, so sad.......................... :lol: 

Liberals have been grasping since your gurl lost. :lol:

Yep...looks to be pretty clear that Durbin is a fucking liar.  Or, at least he is the only one that heard "shithole" in the meeting.  :lol:Probably thinking of his own party and got internally confused listening to the warped voices in his head.  :lmao:I guess the Dems hust feel they can lie and not be called out on it anymore like in the good old Obama years.

Half the countries panties in a knot, over one hack senators claim that the president said "shithole".  Has anyone noticed that the Dems/left/media/Hollyweird goes from one fake outrage to another.......and nothing has changed, except the markets continue to go up, unemployment continues to go down, business and consumers continue to have more confidence.  If these idiots don't think the public is finally catching on to their lies and corruption, they're going to continue to lose elections.  As it is, the next election cycle,  they're bound to lose seats in the house.

• Confused 1

Yeah, he's a great American  :rolleyes:

"If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags or some mad regime — Pol Pot or others — that had no concern for human beings," Durbin said.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Half the countries panties in a knot, over one hack senators claim that the president said "shithole".  Has anyone noticed that the Dems/left/media/Hollyweird goes from one fake outrage to another.......and nothing has changed, except the markets continue to go up, unemployment continues to go down, business and consumers continue to have more confidence.  If these idiots don't think the public is finally catching on to their lies and corruption, they're going to continue to lose elections.  As it is, the next election cycle,  they're bound to lose seats in the house.

None of that is important.  "SHITHOLE!!!!"

:lol:

I am literally laughing from one librul outrage moment to the next.....as are most Americas with brains.  It's also clear that the "Koalusions!" narrative is fading fast and they are searching desperately for ANYTHING to hold their little shitty party sheep in the fences.  "RACIST!!!!!!!"  will be the oldy but a goody narrative we'll start seeing more of now.

....as if they learned nothing. Cuz...they didn't.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I am literally laughing from one librul outrage moment to the next.....as are most Americas with brains.  It's also clear that the "Koalusions!" narrative is fading fast and they are searching desperately for ANYTHING to hold their little shitty party sheep in the fences.  "RACIST!!!!!!!"  will be the oldy but a goody narrative we'll start seeing more of now.

Only thing that will seal this deal once and for all are a few indictments and convictions.  Lets start with Huma and go from there.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Only thing that will seal this deal once and for all are a few indictments and convictions.  Lets start with Huma and go from there.

The Dems actually think this whole nonsense is gonna leave them unscathed.  Astonishing thinking really.  Obama's admin is gonna take another black eye the longer this goes on.  SMH.  Imagine the lie shuffling and bullshit excuses Mueller's team is inundated with by the left every hour of the day.  :lol:

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They have won the most recent elections....i have a feeling the people who were on the fence that voted for Trump are turned off by his nonsense.

Time will tell.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Everyone is in on the joke, but them!

Obama nailed it......Only replace FOX news with CNN & MSNBC . They are in their own little world.

Even SNL turned on them. poking fun of their gullible ignorance.  .  I would of loved to seen their faces as they tuned into their weekly late night dose of a sneering, smarmy, Baldwin, Trump bashing.   :lol:

I got to admit, I was stunned, did they just give libs a big ole :groin:????????

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep...looks to be pretty clear that Durbin is a fucking liar.  Or, at least he is the only one that heard "shithole" in the meeting.  :lol:Probably thinking of his own party and got internally confused listening to the warped voices in his head.  :lmao:I guess the Dems hust feel they can lie and not be called out on it anymore like in the good old Obama years.

It's not Durbin lying, Ole Lindsay pretty much confirmed that.

WASHINGTON — Almost 24 hours after reports that President Donald Trump disparaged immigrants from “s---hole countries,” Sen. Lindsey Graham broke his public silence.

The South Carolina Republican, who was on hand Thursday for the president’s remarks, released a statement Friday afternoon explaining that he “said my piece directly to (Trump).

“The president and all those attending the meeting know what I said and how I feel,” Graham continued. “I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals.”

Graham was at the Oval Office Thursday to present a bipartisan agreement to overhaul the nation’s immigration system to Trump.

So was Senate Democratic Whip Dick Durbin of Illinois, who told reporters separately on Friday morning that Graham stood up to the president after he reportedly made derogatory comments about Haiti, El Salvador and African countries, and wondered aloud why the United States couldn’t attract more immigrants from predominantly-white Norway.

“(Graham) spoke up and made a direct comment on what the president said,” Durbin told reporters. “For him to confront the president as he did, literally sitting next to him, took extraordinary political courage and I respect him for it.”

A day after President Donald Trump apparently described African countries as “s---hole countries” in White House meetings, the president repeated the words of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr: “that no matter what the color of our skin, or the place of our birth, we are all created equal by god.” The president signed a proclamation Thursday to honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. After the signing, reporters peppered the president with questions.

Having had his reaction to Trump’s remarks made public by Durbin, Graham felt little need to confirm or deny the reports himself.

“I appreciate Senator Durbin’s statements and have enjoyed working with him and many others on this important issue,” Graham said in his statement.

Graham went onto say, “The American ideal is embraced by people all over the globe. It was best said a long time ago, E Pluribus Unum — Out of Many, One. Diversity has always been our strength, not our weakness. In reforming immigration we cannot lose these American Ideals.”

Ultimately, Graham has plenty at stake in how he handles the controversy in the days ahead. He has emerged as a leader in negotiations over how to codify the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, a 2012 executive order from President Barack Obama protecting roughly 800,000 immigrants from deportation who were brought to the country illegally by their parents as young children.

http://www.goupstate.com/news/20180112/day-later-graham-breaks-public-silence-on-trumps-s---hole-remarks

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It's just the way Trump talks, and let's be honest he talks like an asshole because he is an asshole :lol: 

Personally I am OK with Trump because of the huge tax cut that I am going enjoy, and if he gets an infrastructure package through I will be even happier yet. Now as a fiscal conservative do I think that big tax cut is good for the countries debt problem, the answer would be no, but hey hooray for me, Donald Trump, his family, and every other wealthy person in this country as you just have to know they are going with both hands with this tax cut for "the little guy" :lol:  :thumb: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

It's not Durbin lying, Ole Lindsay pretty much confirmed that.

Wut?  I guess I don't know what your idea of "pretty much confirmed" means.

From your "cutty":  [Lindsay] "Having had his reaction to Trump’s remarks made public by Durbin, Graham felt little need to confirm or deny the reports himself.

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump and his supporters are becoming increasingly more marginalized. Interesting to watch. Between trump’s stupid tweets and rants and the steady drum beat of the media, he’s pretty much done. 

Go treat yourself.  :lol: