Check your account email address ×

Walmart closes 63 stores.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

No...just go busy with some old friends last weekend.  Getting ramped back up to get on this economic Trump train.  

Hit up the game?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, MiSledder said:

I have no idea about coupons

Was just wondering, I don't believe they do, nor do they have their own coupons.. I go to BJ's wholesale club for everything but meat and produce, they have their own coupons and also accept MFG coupons, can use both together..They also do a gold membership and kick back 3% every month of what you spend.  I spend pretty much about 8k a year there,  2k in annual coupon savings..

21 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Walmart has shifted to a larger online presence after the purchase of Jet. It’s not surprising that they’d shut down Sams Clubs. In reality, Walmart has done pretty well the past few years. This isn’t them showing weakness by any means. 

Given their low overhead I don’t see how they couldn’t be profitable. Walmart’s hiring practices are fairly obvious. They hire people with lower IQ levels that have perhaps a sketchy work history. The difference between the typical Costco employee vs Walmart is glaring. The lower functioning employee have few ideas and are usually content just following along. Attempts to unionize Walmart have ended badly because the employees are afraid of any kind of change. Even if it means an improvement in pay. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Given their low overhead I don’t see how they couldn’t be profitable. Walmart’s hiring practices are fairly obvious. They hire people with lower IQ levels that have perhaps a sketchy work history. The difference between the typical Costco employee vs Walmart is glaring. The lower functioning employee have few ideas and are usually content just following along. Attempts to unionize Walmart have ended badly because the employees are afraid of any kind of change. Even if it means an improvement in pay. 

A liberal “ know it all “ like you , with all your connections with low IQ people, should be able to have a start up ready to go in short order ,  looking forward to you putting your money where you’re mouth is in you new business venture, It’s nice it  that will not only put wall mart our  of business but will pay those wages you seem to know so much about 👍

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

A liberal “ know it all “ like you , with all your connections with low IQ people, should be able to have a start up ready to go in short order ,  looking forward to you putting your money where you’re mouth is in you new business venture, It’s nice it  that will not only put wall mart our  of business but will pay those wages you seem to know so much about 👍

He'd never stick his neck out, safer to take shots at everyone that does