Check your account email address ×

So......

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

And the middle class get a much more significant reduction than the upper class, thus it is a good tax plan.

It isn't trickle down BS.  That would be giving a break to the wealthy only, and that isn't the case at all.

Neal

:lol:

the tax breaks start out small, and go negative after time. I thought you were smarter than this....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

this is what I expected, not one link :lol:

let's open it up a little. how about some of the other "sanders ideologies" that trump shit on...

What kind of link were you looking for?  You opened up the discussion as to personal preference of Sanders over Hillary, that is somewhat hard to link man...

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well off the top of my head - racer, SSFB, smails, bussman...maybe the links exist, I'd just like to see them. my argument all along is that most of these supposed Bernie voters would still have voted trump at the end of the day. they're just using Hillary as an excuse for trump :news:

Where in the fuck did I mention anything about Taxes and Bernie Sanders? Guess your time away didn't soften that rock head of yours. :lol:

so I'm supposed to believe a lot of you would have been OK with all of Bernie's policies, solely because he is a straight shooter, and not voted for trump, had sanders beat Hillary?

you clowns fool nobody, well except for each other perhaps :lol:

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What kind of link were you looking for?  You opened up the discussion as to personal preference of Sanders over Hillary, that is somewhat hard to link man...

Neal

Slinger should go back into hiding. He cant even comprehend his own question. Hahahaha

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

well a supposed Bernie supporter should have all kinds of complaints about trump to link up, especially regarding this tax bill :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this is what I expected, not one link :lol:

let's open it up a little. how about some of the other "sanders ideologies" that trump shit on...

It's what I expected too....you throwing out accusations with nothing to back them up.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

the tax breaks start out small, and go negative after time. I thought you were smarter than this....

They go negative from a position after the original cut, thus they would still be a tax break from today's percentage.  If you think they start out small, wait until how small the increase in 2027 is.  :lol:

Neal

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

BTW those making 500k+ see the break go negative in 2020, and will see an overall increase from today's rate, unlike those in the middle class.  :bc:

Neal

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well a supposed Bernie supporter should have all kinds of complaints about trump to link up, especially regarding this tax bill :dunno:

If one subscribed to all of Bernie's tax policy (which I certainly did/do not).

The only real hangup that a liberal should have on the tax bill is the corporate rate going down/not being tied to personal income rates.  

Neal

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Where in the fuck did I mention anything about Taxes and Bernie Sanders? Guess your time away didn't soften that rock head of yours. :lol:

that's kind of my point :lol:

come on smails, you supported sanders for a host of reasons, and not just because he was honest. but yet you voted trump, who is the complete opposite of sanders, and has proven it on a daily basis. anyone with one inkling of support for Bernie would be mad as hell about this tax plan. yet it seems these supposed supporters can't find any history of doing that.   

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

come on smails, you supported sanders for a host of reasons, and not just because he was honest. but yet you voted trump, who is the complete opposite of sanders, and has proven it on a daily basis. anyone with one inkling of support for Bernie would be mad as hell about this tax plan. yet it seems these supposed supporters can't find any history of doing that.   

That nails it.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Holy fucking clockwork....I voted for Bernie and he got fucked and I sure as hell wasn't voting for Hillary. As for this tax plan of Trumps WTF would you like me to do about it? Stomp my feet and scream just to satisfy you...shit dude I've got better things to do.

That's how bad of a candidate Hillary was.  Why didn't the Democrats understand how toxic Hillary was?  If Bernie was the nominee then look at all those who would not have voted for Trump or third party.  

People were not voting on just policy positions this last election, it may not even have been the major focus, the focus was personal.  Many voters would rather have voted for Bernie than Hillary, so much so that they would rather have voted Trump than Hillary, irrespective of if she would have been a better policy, or political leader, which I personally think she would have been compared to Trump. However I don't think she was anywhere near the best policy or political leader we could have chosen (or voted for), and that's why third party came on strong.

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

That's how bad of a candidate Hillary was.  Why didn't the Democrats understand how toxic Hillary was?  If Bernie was the nominee then look at all those who would not have voted for Trump or third party.  

People were not voting on just policy positions this last election, it may not even have been the major focus, the focus was personal.  Many voters would rather have voted for Bernie than Hillary, so much so that they would rather have voted Trump than Hillary, irrespective of if she would have been a better policy, or political leader, which I personally think she would have been compared to Trump. However I don't think she was anywhere near the best policy or political leader we could have chosen (or voted for), and that's why third party came on strong.

Neal

Hey MC....this nails it.^^^^^^^^

You too Slinger.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Holy fucking clockwork....I voted for Bernie and he got fucked and I sure as hell wasn't voting for Hillary. As for this tax plan of Trumps WTF would you like me to do about it? Stomp my feet and scream just to satisfy you...shit dude I've got better things to do.

why would you have voted for sanders over trump? what do I want you to do? show me some posts about you bitching about trump like you'd be doing had Hillary or obama done the same thing? you can't, because there aren't any, because you are a damn hack and a coward. some of us already knew that though.

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Why is this so hard for him to understand.  He should just go back into hiding.

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

i don't either, which is why i voted for Bernie in the primaries. but when it came down to two options, Hillary would have been much, much less damaging to the country, and the world, and that is why she got my vote then. how anyone couldn't see that, with trump's "track record",  inexperience, etc. i have no idea. but my main point here is that many of the people who bitched about corporate America and the wealthy getting much wealthier, military expansion, wars, bombs etc etc etc  during the Obama years, are not out cheering for it.

i don't either, which is why i voted for Bernie in the primaries. but when it came down to two options, Hillary would have been much, much less damaging to the country, and the world, and that is why she got my vote then. how anyone couldn't see that, with trump's "track record",  inexperience, etc. i have no idea. but my main point here is that many of the people who bitched about corporate America and the wealthy getting much wealthier, military expansion, wars, bombs etc etc etc  during the Obama years, are not out cheering for it.

There were more than two options.  If you constrain your thinking to believe that, then there never will be.  It's sheep mentality.  I will not follow that kind of thinking, and I pity those that do.

Neal

• Like 1