Check your account email address ×

Just talked to this guy on Tuesday....

Snake

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

How are you arrogant enough to think you can prove me wrong with an opinion you have no evidence to prove?

How are you arrogant enough to think you know what someone suicidal is thinking?

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

How are you arrogant enough to think you know what someone suicidal is thinking?

Because I tried to kill myself when I was 15 and I've been suicidal a couple times since. The most recent time it happened I was in a relationship that ended because my suicidal behavior was turning into emotional abuse and I broke my own heart by choosing to leave before that behavior escalated.

Care to explain why you think you know what they're thinking Davey?

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Because I tried to kill myself when I was 15 and I've been suicidal a couple times since. The most recent time it happened I was in a relationship that ended because my suicidal behavior was turning into emotional abuse and I broke my own heart by choosing to leave before that behavior escalated.

Care to explain why you think you know what they're thinking Davey?

Thats a nice story...but still doesn't explain why killing someone and then yourself isn't premeditated.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Thats a nice story...but still doesn't explain why killing someone and then yourself isn't premeditated.

Because there is a difference between thinking about something and premeditating it. You're confusing your opinion with a legal definition.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Because there is a difference between thinking about something and premeditating it. You're confusing your opinion with a legal definition.

You tried to kill yourself...not someone else ffs....youre confused.

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

My former mental health issues have nothing to do with the legal definition of premeditation Dave, you're answering my questions with non-sequiters again. What gives you any understanding of what suicidal or abusive people are thinking?

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

I'm thinking that Wildboer is pretty knowledgable in this instance/

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

My former mental health issues have nothing to do with the legal definition of premeditation Dave, you're answering my questions with non-sequiters again. What gives you any understanding of what suicidal or abusive people are thinking?

Like me I'm guessing he has none, thus I would defer to your educated opinion in this matter.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Like me I'm guessing he has none, thus I would defer to your educated opinion in this matter.

So hes tried to kill someone other then himself? I must have missed this. 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It sucked ass to go through but it taught me a hell of a lot :bc:

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

He's trying to get us all to kill ourselves by having to read his posts .   He knows what he's doing .   :bc:

Only @DAVE The rest of you may still repent and thusly be saved. 

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Im starting to get that feeling.

You're finally fucking getting it!!! Let me know where you live and I'll look up the nearest bridge that's tall enough to get the job done.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

If he's a cutter, my initial impression of him will be complete.

Are you talking about me? 

Edited by Wildboer