Check your account email address ×

How many dead Americans are acceptable to stop the North Korean threat?

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Calling NK peaceful would be the same as calling you sane and sober.

Please outline what sovereign nations they have declared war on or carried out military actions in within the last 50 years

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Please outline what sovereign nations they have declared war on or carried out military actions in within the last 50 years

They are held at Bay by the world's largest mine field and 50,000 troops. To say that NK has strained relations with the rest of the world would be a huge understatement. Even China has military on the border they share.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

They are held at Bay by the world's largest mine field and 50,000 troops. To say that NK has strained relations with the rest of the world would be a huge understatement. Even China has military on the border they share.

So you blame NK for the DMZ :lol: It was a proxy war and function of the Cold War and it was 70 years ago 

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not attacking a peaceful sovereign nation is now "can kicking"  .......only in the mind of a fucking idiot 

He’s defiantly bought what they’re selling. All that’s left is the name calling of those that call this war what it’ll be. An idea of monumental stupidity with disasterous consequences. Dumb fuckers. 

So you blame NK for the DMZ :lol: It was a proxy war and function of the Cold War and it was 70 years ago 

Look Benny I get that you are trying to hang hostility on Uncle Sam but even if it was true it would not make NK peaceful.  Hell just human rights violations would be enough never mind the threats and out right murders.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s defiantly bought what they’re selling. All that’s left is the name calling of those that call this war what it’ll be. An idea of monumental stupidity with disasterous consequences. Dumb fuckers. 

Dumb fuckers indeed......why can we not elect intelligent people to lead this world......there are so many. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Look Benny I get that you are trying to hang hostility on Uncle Sam but even if it was true it would not make NK peaceful.  Hell just human rights violations would be enough never mind the threats and out right murders.

They are peaceful when compared to the US and any nation we call an Ally 

Just now, Snake said:

Oatmeal for brains.

Cut your own throat puss bag.

Should we compare total military conflicts involved in between the US and NK since 1960 you fucking mindless sheep fucking fool ????? You are so god damned brain dead that you think the US is justified regardless of what action they decide to take. A brainless sheep pawn....congrats 

Just now, f7ben said:

Should we compare total military conflicts involved in between the US and NK since 1960 you fucking mindless sheep fucking fool ????? You are so god damned brain dead that you think the US is justified regardless of what action they decide to take. A brainless sheep pawn....congrats 

From you... that's a ringing endorsement. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Dumb fuckers indeed......why can we not elect intelligent people to lead this world......there are so many. 

Because the intelligent people that have a chance of winning are evil rather than dumb. Given the choice I’ll take the dumb. 

7 minutes ago, bussman said:

Because the intelligent people that have a chance of winning are evil rather than dumb. Given the choice I’ll take the dumb. 

There are piles of benevolent people with extreme intelligence capable of feeling some empathy. Instead we get psychopaths with two digit IQ's like Trump and Obama

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There are piles of benevolent people with extreme intelligence capable of feeling some empathy. Instead we get psychopaths with two digit IQ's like Trump and Obama

Do you have any empathy for the people of NK?  It is pretty clear that had the US not stepped in between the North and South Koreans the whole peninsula would be starving rather than the massive economic success that is South Korea. 

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do you have any empathy for the people of NK?  It is pretty clear that had the US not stepped in between the North and South Koreans the whole peninsula would be starving rather than the massive economic success that is South Korea. 

I wont engage in strawman arguments.....also sometimes empathy must be set aside in favor of allowing someone the freedom to dictate their own destiny. 

You want to drop freedom bombs on people......its fucking ridiculous for you to even type the word empathy or speculate as to what suffering we may or may not have prevented

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Did you know what profession has the most psychopath/sociopaths? Banking. 

Seriously. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's funny how most here either think NK is bluffing or say just ignore the little prick yet Spinvag keeps trying to force his narrative by saying the opposite and that most here want war....what a fucking pathetic cunt.

No one wants a war, and I don't think anyone is suggesting a preemptive strike either.  All that gets lost in these threads.  When you suggest what should be done if he did launch a nuke at anyone, that his government and military structure need to be destroyed, now you're considered a neocon puppet.  What bitches.

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Did you know what profession has the most psychopath/sociopaths? Banking. 

Seriously. 

Well I've been advocating the whole sale slaughter of bankers for going on a decade !!!!!!!!111

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No one wants a war, and I don't think anyone is suggesting a preemptive strike either.  All that gets lost in these threads.  When you suggest what should be done if he did launch a nuke at anyone, that his government and military structure need to be destroyed, now you're considered a neocon puppet.  What bitches.

I think you would find universal agreement that if the little fat head faggot actually launched a strike it would mean the coordinated end of NK and that is fine.

But given the US actively participates in false flag attacks to start wars how would we know if it was Kim or the fucking CIA ??????? That is why the rhetoric is so scary

• Thanks 1

I think you would find universal agreement that if the little fat head faggot actually launched a strike it would mean the coordinated end of NK and that is fine.

But given the US actively participates in false flag attacks to start wars how would we know if it was Kim or the fucking CIA ??????? That is why the rhetoric is so scary

Good, can we shut down this thread now? Someone get Greg a Xanax, he seems a little triggered as of late.   The whole Trump thing has got him off his rhythmic rhythm or something...