Check your account email address ×

Fox News host on Moore: 'I would kick his head in if it was one of my daughters'

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

So you make excuses for one guy, hold another accountable, others do the same but alternate the characters and the beat goes on for you fellas. 

Hey if he's a freak, he's a freak, I don't give a shit what party he represents.  All I ever said about Moore was said when 1 person had stepped forward with a 40 year old allegation, 2 weeks before an election.  Because the timing was suspect.  Now there are more allegations against him?  Fuck the guy was a judge all this time, if the guy is unfit for office, he was unfit to be a judge too.  The timing is still suspect.  As far as Al Franken, he's a hypocritical liberal douchebag and a creep.  

Moore isn’t a difficulty for me. You assign positions when challenged to look at things further, why is that? 

What positions I have I assigned? :dunno: 

Keeping in line with the OP,  would you like to kick the shit out of Ole Roy Moore?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey if he's a freak, he's a freak, I don't give a shit what party he represents.  All I ever said about Moore was said when 1 person had stepped forward with a 40 year old allegation, 2 weeks before an election.  Because the timing was suspect.  Now there are more allegations against him?  Fuck the guy was a judge all this time, if the guy is unfit for office, he was unfit to be a judge too.  The timing is still suspect.  As far as Al Franken, he's a hypocritical liberal douchebag and a creep.  

The media pushing this is a proven fraud. Not a single person on this forum had ever heard of this Moore until now. He may be a pervert and I’m guessing he probably is. But we’ve seen this narrative before. Some people gobble it up like gospel, others deny it to the death. 

Why is just questioning all of it so threatening to both these groups? 

Thats a rhetorical question site simpletons, no need to answer. :bc: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Was the timing for Weinstein, Spacey, CK, etc. suspect?

Or do you feel that we should stay mum about pols until after they are elected?

BTW, you do know that the timing on many of Ole Bill Clinton's predations were brought up before election time, did you view that as being suspect at the time?

1 minute ago, bussman said:

The media pushing this is a proven fraud. Not a single person on this forum had ever heard of this Moore until now. He may be a pervert and I’m guessing he probably is. But we’ve seen this narrative before. Some people gobble it up like gospel, others deny it to the death. 

Why is just questioning all of it so threatening to both these groups? 

Thats a rhetorical question site simpletons, no need to answer. :bc: 

I mentioned that a couple days ago.  WGAF about an Arkansas senate or house race?  Oh, that would be a media desperate to paint any picture they can that Trumps agenda is failing, he is losing support and the Dems are back.   The problem that remains is Democrats have nothing, no agenda, no platform, only obstruction and Alinsky tactics.  This new douchebag they have as head of the DNC is a complete disgrace.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What positions I have I assigned? :dunno: 

Keeping in line with the OP,  would you like to kick the shit out of Ole Roy Moore?

You assigned the position Moore was a difficulty for me. He’s not. 

I know nothing about him until a few weeks ago. If he’s a pedo burn him with the rest. Problem is the people reporting this are part of the same behavior and have an agenda. 

Didn’t I get ridiculed about 9 months ago for saying establishment pedophiles would be outed this year? Just wait until 2018. Almost all of them are evil Vince, I don’t distinguish them anymore by party, they are all the same sick fucks. 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Was the timing for Weinstein, Spacey, CK, etc. suspect?

Or do you feel that we should stay mum about pols until after they are elected?

BTW, you do know that the timing on many of Ole Bill Clinton's predations were brought up before election time, did you view that as being suspect at the time?

GMAFB Vince.  All 3 of those dirtbags have gotten a mountain of credible evidence against them, and Clintons predations have been widely known for years.  If he and Hillary weren't such masters of manipulating their message and silencing their accusers, neither one would have ever made it out of Little Rock.  The fact that they got away with it as long as they did should give all of us pause.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

GMAFB Vince.  All 3 of those dirtbags have gotten a mountain of credible evidence against them, and Clintons predations have been widely known for years.  If he and Hillary weren't such masters of manipulating their message and silencing their accusers, neither one would have ever made it out of Little Rock.  The fact that they got away with it as long as they did should give all of us pause.

Trafficking in Haitian children wasn’t 20 years ago either. 

People, look for yourself, question everything, see where it takes you. Just be open to the fact your preconceptions might be wrong. Mine were. That’s it. :bc: 

Moore could have had a problem for sure however his actions weren't uncommon at the time. Lots of girls were married at 16 back then. Democrats are overplaying it and republicans are underplaying it 

32 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Because he is running for the US Senate, you know what is arguably the most prestigious legislative governing body in history.

i disagree.

each sovereign state electing it's own reps is the whole point of federalism.

btw, it's hasn't been prestigious for a loooooong time; and it certainly hasn't operated as the founders had intended for at least 100 years.

Edited by oleroule

Trafficking in Haitian children wasn’t 20 years ago either. 

People, look for yourself, question everything, see where it takes you. Just be open to the fact your preconceptions might be wrong. Mine were. That’s it. :bc: 

You lost me.  And regarding the pedo thing, yes I remember you bringing it up, and catching a whole lot of shit about it, from the usual suspects, one of whom has been MIA for a couple weeks.  

I agree.  Read/watch/listen to as much as you can, put it through your logic and bs filters.  I know where I stand, and some things I hold judgement until I see what I believe is adequate, credible evidence.  One thing that is certain however, the mainstream media have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they have an agenda, and Trump is not part of it.  And given who and what they DO defend, I consider them largely enemies of the American people.  Who in their right mind can support the mainstream political elites in Washington right now?  Saw a great exchange between Hatch and Brown yesterday, that illustrates just how fucked that town is.

36 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Because he is running for the US Senate, you know what is arguably the most prestigious legislative governing body in history.

And republicans risk losing the majority....

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

They are all biased you dummy. And all owned and run by Jews. :news:

So you admit you're wrong. Good talk

the best news is Reason Magazing but they're not really MSM

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

My favourite was slinger magazine but it's not posting lately 

Snowrider popped in today for a quick beating. Maybe slingers butthurt is wearing off too. :dunno:

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You lost me.  And regarding the pedo thing, yes I remember you bringing it up, and catching a whole lot of shit about it, from the usual suspects, one of whom has been MIA for a couple weeks.  

I agree.  Read/watch/listen to as much as you can, put it through your logic and bs filters.  I know where I stand, and some things I hold judgement until I see what I believe is adequate, credible evidence.  One thing that is certain however, the mainstream media have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they have an agenda, and Trump is not part of it.  And given who and what they DO defend, I consider them largely enemies of the American people.  Who in their right mind can support the mainstream political elites in Washington right now?  Saw a great exchange between Hatch and Brown yesterday, that illustrates just how fucked that town is.

:bc: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I think you've been inhaling too much asbestos again  Anal Wart.

90% of the anti gay crowd are faggots. The more they howl about gays the more faggoty they really are. Look at Rod Johnson. Dig into his shadow and you’ll find that he cum gurgles.