Check your account email address ×

Anyone riding yet?

I can walk out my door and hear sleds ripping right now.  Can’t wait to hit some of the power line and main systems before they are groomed.  Nothing like shocking the system good and tight right off the bat!!!

’course, I’m still missing a major ingredient right now. :(

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I can walk out my door and hear sleds ripping right now.  Can’t wait to hit some of the power line and main systems before they are groomed.  Nothing like shocking the system good and tight right off the bat!!!

course, I’m still missing a major ingredient right now. :(

It’s hard to teach someone how to ride off trail well. Don’t worry, you’ll get there, but if you don’t, it’s ok because it’s better at your age to take it easy!

• Haha 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s hard to teach someone how to ride off trail well. Don’t worry, you’ll get there, but if you don’t, it’s ok because it’s better at your age to take it easy!

I don’t ride off trail.  I’ll look at that when I’m too fucking old to rail on the “track” and feel a comfortable seat is an important option.  Until then, I’ll head into the tree line and knock bark while I do my best not to end up in a god damned wheelchair.

And fuck you...I ain’t listening to a 5JC anyway! :lol:

24 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

For what youre use too...yes.

For rich farmers kids on their 154-174 sleds....its game on. :lol:

I live in a farming community too.  All the kids with their 14" risers, lifted pickups, rolling coal. 

8 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

seen a few 163 cats going out in the ditches. 

I'll trailer up to the lake if I want to burn the cobwebs out of the ETEC and put a track across the lake

Your lakes are frozen already?  Damn....we. just had our first real cold snap yesterday

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

’course, I’m still missing a major ingredient right now. :(

Well you need to get on the searchtempest and find some Benlike character upside down in his 17 XF pro limited cuz he wants new rims and a controller for his 04 F350 diesel :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well you need to get on the searchtempest and find some Benlike character upside down in his 17 XF pro limited cuz he wants new rims and a controller for his 04 F350 diesel :lol: 

:lol: Poor Benny.  Tough day for he chap!

I should have a RXC or SX in my garage shortly. :bc:

22 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I live in a farming community too.  All the kids with their 14" risers, lifted pickups, rolling coal. 

Your lakes are frozen already?  Damn....we. just had our first real cold snap yesterday

was walking on one before halloween...

fucking kids out all over with mountain sleds.  guess daddy will be buying parts for them. 

9 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Suck it , Lummox !!!     :finger:

:lol:  Took mine from the garage down back to the shed barn.  Whew, felt the wind in my face, for about 40 feet.  Now its parked until it gets hauled north next month :lol:  

still pounding signs, heavy rain a few weeks ago flooded everything so behind on trail work, sled is still in  trailer hopefully bring it up today, been paving my garage and have had no room in there for it

• Like 1