Check your account email address ×

Huge win for f7ben and family

f7ben

9 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He should have done less smacking and more punching your lights out :finger:

Got a brother that everyone was always helping and giving the benefit of the doubt.  Loaning him $ (myself included) He got himself into some trouble and ended up in jail (a couple of times)   Parents bailed him out. Let him move in with them for almost 18 months.  Turns around and tries to blame all his life's mistakes on my parents.  Said a bunch of stuff to my mom that she didn't tell me about till after he was gone.  Had I know what he said to her and how he threw his BS  in their a faces, I would have sent him to the emergency room.   He's lucky I never found him before he moved out east. 

Good job Bhent :bc:

Had something similar happen with my oldest brother back last year.   Long story short, he use to be in sales.  Anyway, he was out of work for a while. Went back to school  (luckily for them, my SIL works fir Magna International and makes great $) and was almost going to be a MSP officer.  Failed one part of the physical portion (he fell during the running portion and he was disqualified)  Couldn't re test fir another 6 months.   He ended up working survalence/security for a couple years, but not much money in that.  

Anyway last June my name got pulled in the lottery for my work to get someone hired for part time , with full time employment in the future.  He started 3 days a week back on Jan 9th   Got hired on full time back in mid July.  Wish I could have got him in years ago, but better late than never  :bc:

Good work , dummy .  :bc:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Wow , thats an interesting way to get people into the plant....have they always done that?

Cool story for sure 

Use to be by seniority way back.  I've also heard of getting family in here for $5K a pop.   We haven't really hired much at my plant since 2000-2001.  And those were mostly people who were high up in salary and involved with the union that got those jobs.   They started hiring again back in '13 about 30 people or so per group. Some was ledgit , but there was still some BS "behind the scenes back door deals" going on too. Finally about '15 they gave all of us a raffle ticket and you gave them your #.  When your number was pulled (usually at our Sunday Local union meetings) you had until Monday at 12noon to give them a name and phone number of who you were to select for employment. 

Yea I'm glad something good finally went his way after being so close to being a MSP rookie at 45 and getting disqualified because he slipped and fell during the run potion of the evaluation.  He was devastated. 

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Use to be by seniority way back.  I've also heard of getting family in here for $5K a pop.   We haven't really hired much at my plant since 2000-2001.  And those were mostly people who were high up in salary and involved with the union that got those jobs.   They started hiring again back in '13 about 30 people or so per group. Some was ledgit , but there was still some BS "behind the scenes back door deals" going on too. Finally about '15 they gave all of us a raffle ticket and you gave them your #.  When your number was pulled (usually at our Sunday Local union meetings) you had until Monday at 12noon to give them a name and phone number of who you were to select for employment. 

Yea I'm glad something good finally went his way after being so close to being a MSP rookie at 45 and getting disqualified because he slipped and fell during the run potion of the evaluation.  He was devastated. 

If MSP is short for faggot cop I am guaranteeing he is 1000x better of working at the plant 

13 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He should have done less smacking and more punching your lights out :finger:

Got a brother that everyone was always helping and giving the benefit of the doubt.  Loaning him $ (myself included) He got himself into some trouble and ended up in jail (a couple of times)   Parents bailed him out. Let him move in with them for almost 18 months.  Turns around and tries to blame all his life's mistakes on my parents.  Said a bunch of stuff to my mom that she didn't tell me about till after he was gone.  Had I know what he said to her and how he threw his BS  in their a faces, I would have sent him to the emergency room.   He's lucky I never found him before he moved out east. 

Good job Bhent :bc:

Had something similar happen with my oldest brother back last year.   Long story short, he use to be in sales.  Anyway, he was out of work for a while. Went back to school  (luckily for them, my SIL works fir Magna International and makes great $) and was almost going to be a MSP officer.  Failed one part of the physical portion (he fell during the running portion and he was disqualified)  Couldn't re test fir another 6 months.   He ended up working survalence/security for a couple years, but not much money in that.  

Anyway last June my name got pulled in the lottery for my work to get someone hired for part time , with full time employment in the future.  He started 3 days a week back on Jan 9th   Got hired on full time back in mid July.  Wish I could have got him in years ago, but better late than never  :bc:

My sister in law is a real piece of work.

Same thing , family has done everything for her.....cars, apartments , furniture, tens of thousands dollars pissed away.

Still calling with her bullshit lies.." I need food , Will you give me money"?

No.  We will bring you food...

Oh, I really need a hotel room, I have nowhere to go.

We begged her to give us custody of her kids, called CPS , but got nowhere. So sad what those kids have been through, they never stood a chance.

• Gold Member

Good on you...  seems like you are plant your roots down pretty well in Indiana.  Having family live there cause of you, kids getting older and established, and prolly Hoosier kids after they graduate.  Next will be retirement for you in Indiana, grandkids from indiana and Nieces and Nephews in your own little slice of heaven fo life down there in Indiana!!!  Maybe your parents will move down there soon!!!

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Good on you...  seems like you are plant your roots down pretty well in Indiana.  Having family live there cause of you, kids getting older and established, and prolly Hoosier kids after they graduate.  Next will be retirement for you in Indiana, grandkids from indiana and Nieces and Nephews in your own little slice of heaven fo life down there in Indiana!!!  Maybe your parents will move down there soon!!!

:bigfinger: 

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

:read:

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Ask the wife....  Grandma lives where the grandkids live or in the same area.  That is what happens for us gen xer's

:poke:

Ahh , yah. I'll be moving home sooner rather than later