Check your account email address ×

Individuals vs corporations

2 hours ago, MiSledder said:

Why would I?

Why wouldn't you? The satisfaction of doing a good job, contribution to human society, mastery of a skill or trade, etc.

There are much higher motivations to ply your skills and pursue your interests than threat of poverty and death. 

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why wouldn't you? The satisfaction of doing a good job, contribution to human society, mastery of a skill or trade, etc.

There are much higher motivations to ply your skills and pursue your interests than threat of poverty and death. 

you actually think thats how everyone thinks?  What about the deadbeats of the world?  You gonna let them suckle from your teet?

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

How Zen of you , :lol:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you actually think thats how everyone thinks?  What about the deadbeats of the world?  You gonna let them suckle from your teet?

Yes, I do. I also think a lot of people's potential, creativity, and drive is stifled by capitalism and 'deadbeats' are largely victims of the inequities created and magnified by capitalism.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, I do. I also think a lot of people's potential, creativity, and drive is stifled by capitalism and 'deadbeats' are largely victims of the inequities created and magnified by capitalism.

What a load of tripe.

11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Perfect! :lol: thanks thats all I was looking for

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

Perfect! :lol: thanks thats all I was looking for

And this is a perfect example of how toxic fascism is. 

The entire ideology is based on the idea that *some* people are inferior and undeserving of life and liberty. 

Of course, faacism also says those same undeserving people are the cause of all of society's problems.

This is exactly what leads to gas chambers and concentration camps.

No fooling?

Holy cow man.  You need to do some more sociology and psychology studies, cuz you are dead wrong there.  There will always be subsets of the population who don't have the skills or motivation to better themselves.  So this notion that eliminating "oppressive capitalism" is somehow going to get some of these people off their ass is lunacy.  Take an addiction, any addiction, how does your system square with say, a drug addict hooked on crack or opiods?   I'll never say capitalism is perfect, we have far too much corruption right now, but it has  lifted more people out of poverty and into prosperity than any system in the history of man.

3 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Dont get  pouty because your ideology completely relies on all human nature to give up their instinctly and buy into a fairytale so you can pursue your dreams

Capitalism is not human nature.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Holy cow man.  You need to do some more sociology and psychology studies, cuz you are dead wrong there.  There will always be subsets of the population who don't have the skills or motivation to better themselves.  So this notion that eliminating "oppressive capitalism" is somehow going to get some of these people off their ass is lunacy.  Take an addiction, any addiction, how does your system square with say, a drug addict hooked on crack or opiods?   I'll never say capitalism is perfect, we have far too much corruption right now, but it has  lifted more people out of poverty and into prosperity than any system in the history of man.

The proliferation of drugs has been at the hands of capitalists. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

23334398_1133251246809537_2892769421826256398_o.jpg

Oh no you mean the big bad boss makes them work 14% of their week?   What a horrible broken down system.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Oh no you mean the big bad boss makes them work 14% of their week?   What a horrible broken down system.  

14%? Lol.

Only a capitalist would think that almost half your waking life = 14%.

:lol:

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Capitalism is not human nature.

Actually, it kinda is.

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

23334398_1133251246809537_2892769421826256398_o.jpg

I still can't figure out why so many of you (or really..so few) are so convinced you have to live in this system.  You don't.  

Just now, motonoggin said:

14%? Lol.

Only a capitalist would think that almost half your waking life = 14%.

:lol:

Okay.   I'll take out sleep and vaca/holiday/sick days.

365x24=8760

Take out sleep for 48 weeks. 7 x 336 = 2352

Total work 48 weeks (3 vaca 1 holidays) 48x24=8064   40 x 48 = 1920 

8064-2352=5712/1920= 33.6% of the year you work.   Good lord we are slavers.  :lol:  

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Okay.   I'll take out sleep and vaca/holiday/sick days.

365x24=8760

Take out sleep for 48 weeks. 7 x 336 = 2352

Total work 48 weeks (3 vaca 1 holidays) 48x24=8064   40 x 48 = 1920 

8064-2352=5712/1920= 33.6% of the year you work.   Good lord we are slavers.  :lol:  

Give me a third of your life or starve...