Check your account email address ×

Happy Anniversary!!!!

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah probably not, but there's still time.

George Will said at the end of one of the clips about how the people in the middle of the country felt forgotten and over looked by a disconnected government living in excessive comfort. Sound a little familiar?  

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Probably still haven't :dunno: 

:lol:

i know it was funny watching them slow the announcement of Trumps rising electoral count.  FUCKING PRICELESS!!!!!  The tears from Maddow, Mathews and the rest of those fools and that other lying dipshits filled my office floor....and I put on my water wings and splashed around like it was Heaven!!!!!!!

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

George Will said at the end of one of the clips about how the people in the middle of the country felt forgotten and over looked by a disconnected government living in excessive comfort. Sound a little familiar?  

Sounds like nearly every government on Earth.

Revolutions aren't conducted via ballot box.

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

some real beauties on this subject.  Notice how classy those on the left are in the treatment of the new president.

I stopped listening/watching/reading most anything, from everyone in that video.  10 minutes full of elitist morons.  Look no further than that crowd when you see who's continuing to gin up all the hate.  Turn them off.