Check your account email address ×

The ‘antifa super-soldier’ conspiracy theory is dangerous because people want to believe it

11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You better because you're just stepping on your own dick at this point.

Milton Friedman pretty much trumps any of the nonsense that you post.  Sorry its over your head, and explains why your utopia is unworkable.

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Milton Friedman pretty much trumps any of the nonsense that you post.  Sorry its over your head, and explains why your utopia is unworkable.

Lol, no.

In that particular video he revealed that he was a piece of shit and why capitalists are cancer. 

He defended Ford for not spending $13 to keep pintos from exploding. 

He also said that Ford had no obligation to inform consumers that the pinto was dangerous.

He also said that if you were injured by Ford, you could just sue them in court. 

Unless, of course, you died.

If you agreed with him, you're a trash human and should probably consider removing yourself and your blood kin from the gene pool.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol, no.

In that particular video he revealed that he was a piece of shit and why capitalists are cancer. 

He defended Ford for not spending $13 to keep pintos from exploding. 

He also said that Ford had no obligation to inform consumers that the pinto was dangerous.

He also said that if you were injured by Ford, you could just sue them in court. 

Unless, of course, you died.

If you agreed with him, you're a trash human and should probably consider removing yourself and your blood kin from the gene pool.

:lol:

I'm gonna go buy one of those god damn piles of shit. put on my freedom pants and comalookin' for your toothbrushes!!  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Just something about having these three words put together "Antifa Super Soldier"

I didn't make it up, your right wing fear pimps came up with that gem. 

You do understand that the fear pimps and their willing johns are being ridiculed, right?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I didn't make it up, your right wing fear pimps came up with that gem. 

You do understand that the fear pimps and their willing johns are being ridiculed, right?

Not saying you made it up at all but I am laughing at it none the less.