Check your account email address ×

JFK Documents Reveal That the CIA Floated the Idea of Bombing Miami and Washington D.C.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/10/jfk-documents-reveal-that-the-cia-floated-the-idea.html

The release of documents pertaining to the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy has been widely anticipated, and even though the cache dumped yesterday doesn’t contain many useful details, there are still many more documents to come once the FBI and CIA are finished redacting certain portions (so we’ve been told). However, that doesn’t mean that what has emerged isn’t enlightening. Some files revealed that a British newspaper received a tip about “big news” in the United States moments before JFK was killed. Other documents are less innocuous. Per the CIA, via the National Archives:

cubanexiles.png

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Wow, just wow. I always knew the only reason they didnt want this stuff released was to continue the cover up of ancillary shenanigans. :flush:

just imagine how bad the stuff is that even trump wouldnt let out ....i bet it shows actual action taken.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I agree, its likely quite bad. 

those fuckers study how many years must go by before people arent completely outraged when they find out about this shit. Then they set the limits for FOI requests and shit just beyond that threshold 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Would the CIA consider Home Depot truck rental, perhaps? 

Notice how these threads are always ignored by all the bootlicking hero worshippers like Snake/woolie and Snowrider/slinger

Motherfuckers call everything that counters the mainstream talking points a tinfoil hat conspiracy but they never have anything to say about shit like this  

Just now, f7ben said:

Notice how these threads are always ignored by all the bootlicking hero worshippers like Snake/woolie and Snowrider/slinger

Motherfuckers call everything that counters the mainstream talking points a tinfoil hat conspiracy but they never have anything to say about shit like this  

Yup. 

Identity protective cognition

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yup. 

Identity protective cognition

I havent heard that term

The cultural cognition of risk, sometimes called simply cultural cognition, is the hypothesized tendency of persons to form perceptions of risk and related facts that cohere with their self-defining values.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I havent heard that term

The cultural cognition of risk, sometimes called simply cultural cognition, is the hypothesized tendency of persons to form perceptions of risk and related facts that cohere with their self-defining values.

It's in that video I posted about parties being dangerous

Yeah j saw that last week. CIA kill innocent people to blame it in someone they want dead? Makes you wonder if they would do that to frame someone else to justify invading a country or a region maybe?... :dunno:

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah j saw that last week. CIA kill innocent people to blame it in someone they want dead? Makes you wonder if they would do that to frame someone else to justify invading a country or a region maybe?... :dunno:

Hmm. 

Nah....

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

those fuckers study how many years must go by before people arent completely outraged when they find out about this shit. Then they set the limits for FOI requests and shit just beyond that threshold 

Don't kid yourself, nobody is outraged. I'm sure there is at least a dozen members here that would agree it is worth killing innocent Cuban refugees if it meant we could kill Castro. 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Don't kid yourself, nobody is outraged. I'm sure there is at least a dozen members here that would agree it is worth killing innocent Cuban refugees if it meant we could kill Castro. 

They tried and failed several times. 

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Oh for sure. Murdering innocent people for political purposes is a long held American tradition.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Oh for sure. Murdering innocent people for political purposes is a long held American tradition.

What more disgusting.....guys like snake and woolie that admit to getting hard over killing innocents.....or guys like snowrider and slinger that claim to be progressives and care about people but always find a way to justify their "side" doing the same exact shit they gush cunt blood over when its an R doing it ?

I cant even fathom being either 

Just now, f7ben said:

What more disgusting.....guys like snake and woolie that admit to getting hard over killing innocents.....or guys like snowrider and slinger that claim to be progressives and care about people but always find a way to justify their "side" doing the same exact shit they gush cunt blood over when its an R doing it ?

I cant even fathom being either 

I don't know man, I think one side is worse than the other..,