Check your account email address ×

Little bastards should get life in prison

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you are grabbing at straws and making up shit. i accused wolfie, and i asked "who else" thought that. i also know alot of blacks live in flint, as well as detroit. but if you want to make this into some "i know michigan better than you" you win!

First of all I don't make shit up. I don't have too, especially when it comes to you and your bullshit. There was someone else that agreed with Wolfie, as well as those that questioned the "parenting" which I believe is a word that Wolfie used in his statement. Now You can use all of that to throw the racism card if you feel it fits your narrative, but it doesn't fit in this case. SBYL. Just to repeat what has already been said. These kids were from CLIO, not Flint and not Detroit. Read that sentence slowly if you have to. And just so you know, when my wife read me the story and said the kids were from CLIO, I assumed they were white. But maybe that's because I'm from Michigan. And yes you are right, I do win because.............. I'm from Michigan.:bc:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He associates blacks with Flint :lol:  But Woooolie is the one who is racist :lol:

man you are something else :lol: so now knowing flint has a large black population is also racist. do you think much before you post? at all?

Government/ police does not, and can not ensure your safety. If something does not happen soon, I predict that vigilantism will become more prevalent. 

When a few of these rock-droppers get shot in the face and they're shown on the news, we might see an end to this bullshit. 

I almost feel as thought the mainstream media is involved in a conspiracy to hide crimes of violence, and racial crime. 

Wow, there is some bad shit goin' on in this counry. 

Ben7Nose is a faggot, but he's kinda' right about the country needing a major douching. 

10 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He associates blacks with Flint :lol:  But Woooolie is the one who is racist :lol:

More than likely from the water debacle. But he and Snow are the smartest MFer"s on here. Just ask them.......

2 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

First of all I don't make shit up. I don't have too, especially when it comes to you and your bullshit. There was someone else that agreed with Wolfie, as well as those that questioned the "parenting" which I believe is a word that Wolfie used in his statement. Now You can use all of that to throw the racism card if you feel it fits your narrative, but it doesn't fit in this case. SBYL. Just to repeat what has already been said. These kids were from CLIO, not Flint and not Detroit. Read that sentence slowly if you have to. And just so you know, when my wife read me the story and said the kids were from CLIO, I assumed they were white. But maybe that's because I'm from Michigan. And yes you are right, I do win because.............. I'm from Michigan.:bc:

wtf kind of "data" do you think wolfie was looking for? the original op, in the first post,  did not mention the "data" he was referring to, nor CLIO. why you keep bringing that into the discussion i have no idea. what is obvious to me, however, is that you and others are mad that i called out one of your own and you know i am right. so please, what kind of data would wolfie have been after? and don't forget, ive been reading his, and many others, BS for years. 

8 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

:groin:

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

man you are something else :lol: so now knowing flint has a large black population is also racist. do you think much before you post? at all?

Associating a story like you did, based on city, and assuming they were black is what's racist

5 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

More than likely from the water debacle. But he and Snow are the smartest MFer"s on here. Just ask them.......

Yep :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

56.6% black population in flint. :lol: you really should quit while you're behind.

The one that's behind is you.   You're just to stupid to realize it 

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

not quite what were you expecting is it?

From left: Kyle Anger, 17, Mikadyn Payne, 16, and Mark Sekelsky, 16, could face life behind bars. (Genesee County Prosecutors Office)

From left: Alexander Miller, 15, and Trevor Gray, 15, could face life behind bars. (Genesee County Prosecutors Office)

Did you have a point?  No.  You didn't.  Just a false supposition.  Again, why I pound on you.  Because you're an idiot.

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

A few years ago I read a story about a kid that was doing the same thing. Someone saw it and doubled back. That someone got out of his pick up truck with a cross bow and shot the kid in the stomach. They never found the shooter. I bet that kid never dropped rocks rocks of another overpass. :lol: 

Cool.  Real justice matters.

45 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The only one who brought up race was YOU.  Keep trying 

Ding Ding Ding.  Glad someone noticed :bc: 

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i did, wolfie made that statement because he was pretty fucking sure they were going to be minorities, how many people make statements like that if they thought the crime happened in a white neighorhood? 

I mentioned parenting, nothing else, so my point stands.  Lets see the bios of the parents.  So lets be clear, now that I'm living rent free in your head.  Christ, you must have mentioned my name 16 times in this thread.   I made a comment about the kids who did this as likely being predictable because of their parenting, or lack thereof.  Thats it.  Not what color they likely were. I didn't even know where this happened, and I sure don't know the local demographics in various Michigan towns, but you jump straight to the race card.  And lets be clear, you're the real racist here.  And yes, lets also be clear, when I point out blacks cause a disproportionate level of crime and mayhem, relative to their population, I am still correct.  But thats not what I said here.  That was you assigning positions

Just now, Snoslinger said:

wtf kind of "data" do you think wolfie was looking for? the original op, in the first post,  did not mention the "data" he was referring to, nor CLIO. why you keep bringing that into the discussion i have no idea. what is obvious to me, however, is that you and others are mad that i called out one of your own and you know i am right. so please, what kind of data would wolfie have been after? and don't forget, ive been reading his, and many others, BS for years. 

First of all I didn't assume anything about Wolfies data comment. Again you want it to fit your narrative so you can say look at me, I got you. Sorry if I don't think that way. And I too have been around for awhile, since the inception of the first Freedomsledder, as a matter of fact. So I know how lot of people operate including you. Mad. Hardly. Your unwillingness to understand the CLIO connection is either on purpose, so you dont get your dick caught in the bicycle spokes or you just plain don't have any clue what you're talking about. And if you haven't figured it out I don't have any of my "own".

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Did you have a point?  No.  You didn't.  Just a false supposition.  Again, why I pound on you.  Because you're an idiot.

I mentioned parenting, nothing else, so my point stands.  Lets see the bios of the parents.  So lets be clear, now that I'm living rent free in your head.  Christ, you must have mentioned my name 16 times in this thread.   I made a comment about the kids who did this as likely being predictable because of their parenting, or lack thereof.  Thats it.  Not what color they likely were. I didn't even know where this happened, and I sure don't know the local demographics in various Michigan towns, but you jump straight to the race card.  And lets be clear, you're the real racist here.  And yes, lets also be clear, when I point out blacks cause a disproportionate level of crime and mayhem, relative to their population, I am still correct.  But thats not what I said here.  That was you assigning positions

Shitslinger :groin:Woolie 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: i knew you wouldn't admit it

7 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

First of all I didn't assume anything about Wolfies data comment. Again you want it to fit your narrative so you can say look at me, I got you. Sorry if I don't think that way. And I too have been around for awhile, since the inception of the first Freedomsledder, as a matter of fact. So I know how lot of people operate including you. Mad. Hardly. Your unwillingness to understand the CLIO connection is either on purpose, so you dont get your dick caught in the bicycle spokes or you just plain don't have any clue what you're talking about. And if you haven't figured it out I don't have any of my "own".

was CLIO mentioned in the first post? yes or no? is flint and detroit populated with alot of blacks? yes or no. clio came into the discussion well after all of this

Edited by Snoslinger

was CLIO mentioned in the first post? yes or no? is flint and detroit populated with alot of blacks? yes or no. clio came into the discussion well after all of this

So YOU were the one that made that assumption. Was that really that hard??

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

that last comment is telling as well :lol:

3 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

So YOU were the one that made that assumption. Was that really that hard??

answer the questions and then explain why clio matters in the initial part of these discussions, when it wasn't known. otherwise stfu.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that last comment is telling as well :lol:

Apology accepted. :news:   Jesus dude, you're like 8th grade debate class with this bullshit.  i only added that FACT only because you were prattling along about it for like 4  pages, assigning it to me.  Did I say anything that wasn't accurate or was false?

Edited by DriftBusta

answer the questions and then explain why clio matters in the initial part of these discussions, when it wasn't known. otherwise stfu.

Go back and reread my comments and you'll understand why....... And for that matter, in the initial part of the conversation, why would you assume there aren't any white people in Detroit or Flint that could have commited the crime? According to your own numbers 43.4% of Flints population is white, hispanic or other. So STFU yourself.

4 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Go back and reread my comments and you'll understand why....... And for that matter, in the initial part of the conversation, why would you assume there aren't any white people in Detroit or Flint that could have commited the crime? According to your own numbers 43.4% of Flints population is white, hispanic or other. So STFU yourself.

omg, i was explaining why wolfie thought it was black people that did the crime. holy fuck.

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You've been falsely assigning me to racism for 4 pages and you want him to STFU?  You're a piece of work. :lol: