Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Your words Slinger....Yeah my wife calls Sarah Sanders a lying cunt too.....I'll say it again like I would about any woman...Classy Broad.:thumb:

so you're saying she really is classy? :lol:you are a fucking idiot. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so you're saying she really is classy? :lol:you are a fucking idiot. 

I don't know your wife.....you tell me. A woman calling another woman a lying cunt gets the same response from me every time.....Classy Broad. :thumb:

Edited by Biggie Smails

22 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I said "Classy Broad" not classless broad you stupid fuck so quit crying for fucks  sake and if it is so horrible here pack your shit and leave. You and Slope do nothing but hurl insults day in and day out yet here you are crying like a bitch...get a tissue, go away, fuck off.....nobody cares.:thumb::saluting::ylsuper:

Fuck you Jimmy.  You're a fucking pussy who lacks the character to man-up and apologize.  

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I don't know your wife.....you tell me. A woman calling another woman a lying cunt gets the same response from me every time.....Classy Broad. :thumb:

why is "cunt" so sacred to you? at least when it comes to libs using it? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

why is "cunt" so sacred to you? at least when it comes to libs using it? 

It's not sacred whatsoever and why is everything a liberal/conservative issue? Not to mention you said your wife is a conservative....hmmmmm...

17 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I don't care what you do but quit crying about the horrible gang mentality and what in the fuck do you consider talking politics....you and Corky running around every thread calling people stupid dump pumpers....fucking brilliant. :thumb:

Enlighten the class in what you add to the forum....:read:   

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Fuck you Jimmy.  You're a fucking pussy who lacks the character to man-up and apologize.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

he thinks i'm racer or something with that response.

I don't think you're anything TBH and maybe next time think about what you say here  and as for you Corky just go lay down dummy before you get a slap ya half a sissy. :thumb:

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's not sacred whatsoever and why is everything a liberal/conservative issue? Not to mention you said your wife is a conservative....hmmmmm...

and she is. she just despises trump and many in his admin, like many other conservatives. do only liberals say "cunt"?

he can't even get his story "straight". one post he's saying he didn't call her classless, the next one he is.

I know exactly what I meant....no story here.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey you fucking lying, cowardly, welching pussy...why don't you and your stupid hypocritical ignorant ass stay out of it.  I think that would be a really good idea.  Or...you chose.

When you are ready to man up yourself and settle up with me...well, then you'll have some ground to stand on.  Say when you fucking idiot.

and she is. she just despises trump and many in his admin, like many other conservatives. do only liberals say "cunt"?

No but not many classy woman say it.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I don't think you're anything TBH and maybe next time think about what you say here  and as for you Corky just go lay down dummy before you get a slap ya half a sissy. :thumb:

yeah shame on me for telling you a comment my wife made regarding a liar in the trump admin. i was just askin for it, huh? 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Enlighten the class in what you add to the forum....:read:   

Humor! Jim is a guy we could all sit down with and have a beer. You’re just an asshole who most would floor it if they saw you walking across the street in front of them. :bc: 

• Thanks 2

Just now, SnowRider said:

Look at the gang mentality on here :lol: 

Not gang mentality.  You just don't have anybody to ever defend you...because you aren't worth it.  That's your own fault......and your own problem.  Self induced.

Now, I got you all fucking day...every day...for the rest of your life.  You fucking loser.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

do they not say "fuck" or "dick" or "asshole" in this little world of yours either? 

Of course but you know as well as I do as does every man in the world that Cunt holds its own place in the vernacular.

Well....Sanders is a lying fucking cunt and I would not have any issue with any other woman calling her out as such. Now ....I would hope that same woman had the common sense to understand that every single time anyone in government with an R or a D is talking they are likely a lying fucking cunt. But I doubt that is the case with Mrs Slinger 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

do they not say "fuck" or "dick" or "asshole" in this little world of yours either? 

Just drop it. Classy broad, while derogatory, is hardly saying she sucks random men's dick on a regular basis.

When you bring them into the conversation, you  open yourself up to a  point.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Of course but you know as well as I do as does every man in the world that Cunt holds its own place in the vernacular.

I called my wife a fucking cunt last weekend.....she was pissed. lol

• Haha 1