Check your account email address ×

More Global Warming News.

7 minutes ago, Lord Rothschild said:

Ryan is far from a pawn. He understands and has embraced the future one world order. Step in line or we will add you to the list of first to go like the southerners and people of low IQ. You will know your place Briana. 

Will 

never 

step

in 

line. 

Come and get me you evil reptile alien.  :bigfinger:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Do you know the difference between weather and climate? Do you think climate can be measured because of one cold year or warm year? 

Are you serious?   :lmao:

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ya, we all get that,  we got it long ago.  That doesn't invalidate what is happening now and man's involvement.

Neal

oh you mean the larger ice shelf problem killing off the penguins?   

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Are you serious?   :lmao:

Am I the one claiming global warming does or does not exist because of one cold or warm year? Do you like coming off as dumber than you actually are?

Do you know the difference between climate and weather? Because one year does not indicate climate shifting in either direction. That would be weather... 

Both sides of the debate are so inept at critical thought it seems. The global warming crowd touts every hurricane as proof or record highs then ignores a cold spell. The denier crowd loves pointing out a cold spell or a couple years without a hurricane but denies warm years. Both sides are too fucking dense to look at the question at hand properly. Which is... Over the course of years and decades. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Am I the one claiming global warming does or does not exist because of one cold or warm year? Do you like coming off as dumber than you actually are?

Do you know the difference between climate and weather? Because one year does not indicate climate shifting in either direction. That would be weather... 

Both sides of the debate are so inept at critical thought it seems. The global warming crowd touts every hurricane as proof or record highs then ignores a cold spell. The denier crowd loves pointing out a cold spell or a couple years without a hurricane but denies warm years. Both sides are too fucking dense to look at the question at hand properly. Which is... Over the course of years and decades. 

Quit riding the fence like the rest of the fucking third party pussies on this site.  Look at real science, real studies, real info over an extended period and the evidence is obvious.  

Yeah - the clowns who look at one hurricane are no different than the fuckers on here who look at one cold winter but those who look at the accumulation of scientific information are different .....unless you're another JT and/or Clown Posse fuck who doesn't believe science or facts.  Are you smarter than those stupid fucks?    Do yourself a favor and grow a pair instead of straddling the fence.  However - I will give you credit for admitting Dump is a mistake :bc: Now don't be a fucking pussy about it on here 👍

Edited by SnowRider

53 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Quit riding the fence like the rest of the fucking third party pussies on this site.  Look at real science, real studies, real info over an extended period and the evidence is obvious.  

Yeah - the clowns who look at one hurricane are no different than the fuckers on here who look at one cold winter but those who look at the accumulation of scientific information are different .....unless you're another JT and/or Clown Posse fuck who doesn't believe science or facts.  Are you smarter than those stupid fucks?    Do yourself a favor and grow a pair instead of straddling the fence.  However - I will give you credit for admitting Dump is a mistake :bc: Now don't be a fucking pussy about it on here 👍

I’m taking about hardliners on the global warming side. Not everyone who thinks it’s a real thing. I believe there is global warming caused by humans. I however won’t buy into the earth is going to end with the oceans rising 100 feet and cities will cease to exist crowd. I do believe we can do serious damage though. I am also for smart regulations protecting the earth that don’t make businesses into the enemy or cripple economic growth. I think pulling out of Paris was stupid. So before you call me a fence rider, how about you ask me how I feel next time? 

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m taking about hardliners on the global warming side. Not everyone who thinks it’s a real thing. I believe there is global warming caused by humans. I however won’t buy into the earth is going to end with the oceans rising 100 feet and cities will cease to exist crowd. I do believe we can do serious damage though. I am also for smart regulations protecting the earth that don’t make businesses into the enemy or cripple economic growth. I think pulling out of Paris was stupid. So before you call me a fence rider, how about you ask me how I feel next time? 

Well said and we agree across the board.  :bc:

Oh but ice shelf penguins!!!11

Neal

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It's the way he constantly is.  In their circle, guys like him need a label for everyone....that way they have a basis to their arguments. 

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's the way he constantly is.  In their circle, guys like him need a label for everyone....that way they have a basis to their arguments. 

Hey Dumbshit - XLT and I are in near agreement - are you?  :snack:

:lmao: 

11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:lol:  Quit acting like you're the smartest guy in the forum.   I post shit like this to get the MMCC crowd riled up.   For you next time I'll post :stirthepot: instead of :pc: to make it more clear.   

There have been plenty of posts by the pro MMCC crowd about single year ice being low or record temps for a single year.  Good God.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:  Quit acting like you're the smartest guy in the forum.   I post shit like this to get the MMCC crowd riled up.   For you next time I'll post :stirthepot: instead of :pc: to make it more clear.   

There have been plenty of posts by the pro MMCC crowd about single year ice being low or record temps for a single year.  Good God.  :lol:  

I was very clear that I was admonishing those people as well... Open your eyes and read what I wrote... Jesus. I couldn’t have been more clear that both sides use of single year numbers in favor of their view point is laughable. I may not be the smartest person on these forums, but you are smarter than you are acting lately. Maybe you are posting like this to get slinger and sr all riled up, but it comes off as ignorant at times. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I was very clear that I was admonishing those people as well... Open your eyes and read what I wrote... Jesus. I couldn’t have been more clear that both sides use of single year numbers in favor of their view point is laughable. I may not be the smartest person on these forums, but you are smarter than you are acting lately. Maybe you are posting like this to get slinger and sr all riled up, but it comes off as ignorant at times. 

:news:

Neal

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

IMO, I saw this started by the MMGW proponents first.  I think people started going against the MMGW stuff when the proposed taxes and etc started being pushed and as a way to contradict it, the opponents started using single year rebuttals.  Just my opinion.

Just now, racer254 said:

I am sure XLT will be relieved to know this.  :thumbsup:

Meh, he’s right. My problem with the global warming rhetoric is they almost work harder to admonish those who are skeptical rather than spend that time educating and being reasonable about future expectations of the world we live in. When they figure out how to talk to blue collar workers and republicans about mmgw in a way that doesn’t make them into villains they will be much better off at getting the true consensus needed to make meaningful changes to how we use fissile fuels. 

Anyone who thinks man has no impact is an idiot......anyone who thinks man is having a significant impact is also an idiot. As usual the truth is found somewhere in the middle. This is a topic that has been hijacked by left wing environazi nutjobs and right wing nuts pandering to industry.... and it will forever be that way until time proves us all wrong

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I know you admonished both sides.   What do you want a cookie? :lol: As for the rest you are the one who reads to much into things based off if you agree with the post or not.  "Its ignorant because I disagree."  :lol:  I mean I can see your point on the members thoughts on the flat earth and I got slightly sideways on the multiple shooters (even then I was saying it was extremely far fetched) but other than that I post factual information.   Please point out a post you think I was "ignorant lately."  

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Anyone who thinks man has no impact is an idiot......anyone who thinks man is having a significant impact is also an idiot. As usual the truth is found somewhere in the middle. This is a topic that has been hijacked by left wing environazi nutjobs and right wing nuts pandering to industry.... and it will forever be that way until time proves us all wrong

:true: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Only an idiot says man doesn't have a significant impact.

How we should go about dealing with that impact is what the discussions should focus on.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated