Check your account email address ×

how weak is someone’s patriotism.....

THE USA SUCKS SO REALLY BAD.  

That fuckin' gook Ben 7 is almost right, the whole fuckin' place needs to implode. 

Repubs, Demos, Conservs, Libs...................they all suck!!! 

Fuckin' cesspool of minority third world pigs, that have been foistered on us by a secret, corrupt government. 

My fuckin' area looks like New Delhi!! How the fuck did that happen!!! HOW!!! 

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

there’s many ways to bring a people out of economic despair. convincing them that they’re somehow superior or that their nation is somehow greater than other nations is a dangerous set up toward disaster. i do believe that war will be with us until the end of the age of humans. staying prepared is crucial because monsters will always exist. i think hitler was one of those malignant monsters in history that needed to be stopped. history is littered with people just like him. the conditions were ripe for him. but the conditions were also ripe for a leader that inspired though humility and sacrifice. it’s the luck of the draw sometimes. 

EVERYTHING happens for a reason, dildor. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

your conception was a chance occurrence and nothing more. when you’re dead nobody will want to remember you. now that’s for a reason. 

My immediate family and a few friends will be devastated beyond words. True dat.

Now, get bent, you frail hermaphrodite. 

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

your conception was a chance occurrence and nothing more. when you’re dead nobody will want to remember you. now that’s for a reason. 

Not true, every truck stop and glory hole in his area will miss her.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

it really is amazing. I often wondered how hitler got away with all he did, bending people's minds and shit like that. now I know.

disclaimer for the dolts - I'm not saying trump is the equivalent of hitler. not yet :lol:

Yea No. This has nothing to do with patriotism, Tweets or free speech but has every thing to do with the 6% loss of attendance last year and the on pace for 7% this year. If taking a knee put more butts in the seats and improved ratings I guarantee no matter what Trump said this would be allowed and encouraged.  The NFL has strayed from what its audience wants and has done a poor job of selling the game to the younger demographic.  

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Yea No. This has nothing to do with patriotism, Tweets or free speech but has every thing to do with the 6% loss of attendance last year and the on pace for 7% this year. If taking a knee put more butts in the seats and improved ratings I guarantee no matter what Trump said this would be allowed and encouraged.  The NFL has strayed from what its audience wants and has done a poor job of selling the game to the younger demographic.  

attendance loss has jack shit to do with this anthem BS.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

attendance loss has jack shit to do with this anthem BS.

Yes but they have done a ton of focus group/ market research and at this point they know this will hurt them more than the 7% they are already seeing this year.  All of which will effect the TV contracts as they renew over time.  You dam well know that someone at the league head office can tell you how much taking a knee will cost verse the path they took.  No government agency made them take the commissioners stance and what beside money could get every owner onboard with a plan like this so quickly. 

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yes but they have done a ton of focus group/ market research and at this point they know this will hurt them more than the 7% they are already seeing this year.  All of which will effect the TV contracts as they renew over time.  You dam well know that someone at the league head office can tell you how much taking a knee will cost verse the path they took.  No government agency made them take the commissioners stance and what beside money could get every owner onboard with a plan like this so quickly. 

if some teams bench, or fire, top notch players because of this shit, only then will the league see drops in revenue. most nfl fans could give a rat's ass about this shit.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

if some teams bench, or fire, top notch players because of this shit, only then will the league see drops in revenue. most nfl fans could give a rat's ass about this shit.

I think you are wrong about this and so does the commissioner. 

19 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think you are wrong about this and so does the commissioner. 

the commissioner is going to try and do everything in his power to keep as much attendance as possible. so that means act like you're being proactive, which he did. but he is not mandating stand rules, because he knows that would create more problems.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Who knows better than a chickenhawk President with 5 deferments?

Merica!

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So you voted for the pervert?

Your hero Clinton fits both pervert and draft dodger 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

comparatively speaking, the clintons and trump have a lot common. is it any wonder that they were all good friends. 

Of course they do....all of them are members of a despicable degenerate ruling cabal.

29 minutes ago, bussman said:

Rocket man and him may make take us all down though. 

Think of that, seriously. :lol: 

i got my first grandkid on the way. a grandson. i need time to spoil the shit outta him. take him to his first ufc match. teach him to shoot. eat ice cream sandwiches. that stuff. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i got my first grandkid on the way. a grandson. i need time to spoil the shit outta him. take him to his first ufc match. teach him to shoot. eat ice cream sandwiches. that stuff. 

I became a grandfather today for the first time, seriously. Going to Georgia this weekend. Granddaughter, I can't wait. 

Congratulations to you and your daughter, that's great news. :bc:  

• Like 3