Check your account email address ×

now the police change their story.

8 minutes ago, odot1 said:

Very much so.... Its quite obvious.  Its ok though.  The name calling helps ease it I bet.

the name calling is what we do here you stupid ass faggot.....and I am about as afraid of you or any other cop as I am gay people :lol: fucking dumb ass pig 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

the name calling is what we do here you stupid ass faggot.....and I am about as afraid of you or any other cop as I am gay people :lol: fucking dumb ass pig 

Frankie James is that you?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

I've seen many points made without insults. And I've been called much worse by better. And I do believe you are extremely afraid.  You've not made a single intelligent point or argument. You spew the same tired whiny insults  every time.  The keyboard is your safe space and you and others of your ilk hide behind it slinging garbage and insults towards anyone with an opposing viewpoint.  If you stopped acting like a little boy hiding behind his mommys skirt I would gladly have an intelligent discourse with you.   Really Ben.  At least work on some fresh insults....  

Edited by odot1

17 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

it's a lose-lose situation with some in these matters. if the cops zip up and not let any updates out they're formulating their conspiracy story. if they give updates as the investigation unfolds, and something changes from initial updates, it's also a conspiracy.

right, benjamin?

This.

The simple fact is that it's an evolving story as more of the pieces are put together.

• Like 1