Check your account email address ×

what a pansy ass

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that is true. some of my pennies going to help stop the spread of aids didn't bother me a bit. still doesn't. :dunno:

It's a good thing we have billions of taxpayer to pay for everything and the country is not deep in debt 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Of course.  But it was necessary.  Look at all the fun we're having with it!  And look at all the triggered retards because of it.  :lol:

Pence is all out of any political capital he had left at this point.  Somehow I suspect you know this and are just acting like you're okay with it.  #FAKEZAM

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If you are black and you say black men should stop killing  other black men that is considered controversial.

More police bootlicking comments.  Are the 'black men' you reference employees of the public like cops? 

27 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Pence is all out of any political capital he had left at this point.  Somehow I suspect you know this and are just acting like you're okay with it.  #FAKEZAM

:lol:

"Political capital".  :lmao:  Still not getting it eh?  Oh well, enjoy your ride!

Image result for scary roller coaster gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I was thinking Bill Cosby but many others have said similar things. Jim Brown, Charles Barkley, etc,etc

Don’t bother...asking a question and not parroting Slopehead will always get you some stupid repetitive comment.