Check your account email address ×

what a pansy ass

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

leaves the colts game in protest, because daddy told him to. wasn't even the home team.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/vice-president-mike-pence-leaves-colts-game-anthem-disrespect-173002840.html

Poor libSling.

Protesting and disrespect is goodly!  But not agreeing with it and voting with ones feet?  HOW DARE HIM!!!! HOW DARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a tool you are dude.  Sorry it's not working out for you though.  Meh...that's a lie.  

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Does this mean the 10's of thousands that stayed for the game are also disrespecting the Anthem?

Shouldn't the VP be protesting the NFL and not go to any game

What a fucking joke

My thoughts EXACTLy!

Image result for TRUDEAU A JOKE

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Does this mean the 10's of thousands that stayed for the game are also disrespecting the Anthem?

Shouldn't the VP be protesting the NFL and not go to any game

What a fucking joke

yep, a cute little "set-up" by tweedle dee and tweedle dumb :lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My thoughts EXACTLy!

Image result for TRUDEAU A JOKE

Tell me Zammy do you stand in silence with hand over your heart while watching at home?   Or do you just sit disrespect the nation anthem yelling n igger stand up at the tv?

What a joke

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Tell me Zammy do you stand in silence with hand over your heart while watching at home?   You do you just sit disrespect the nation anthem yelling my best buddy stand up at the tv?

What a joke

It's hockey season.  You and people like you are the joke.  "I hate and disrespect things and everybody better like me disrespecting and hating those things".  :lol:

Dude...I'd run your stupid ass through inside of about 3 seconds...then I'd go after your stupid friends.....but they'd definately have a football field lenght between me and them...cuz after I grabbed you...they'd be shittin' and gettin'.

No...truth!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's hockey season.  You and people like you are the joke.  "I hate and disrespect things and everybody better like me disrespecting and hating those things".  :lol:

Dude...I'd run your stupid ass through inside of about 3 seconds...then I'd go after your stupid friends.....but they'd definately have a football field lenght between me and them...cuz after I grabbed you...they'd be shittin' and gettin'.

No...truth!  :lol:

so you stand at home?  its a yes or no answer

NO YOU DON'T stand at home just like 99.9% of all watching any game played -  what a fucking joke

Just now, motonoggin said:

22181248_10212253992038236_4924023097568230452_o.jpg

Very good.  Please purchase and distribute.  They block traffic one more time and I think it's time to fire up those nazi showers!!!!!!!!!!

Oooooof!!!  That'll set you off nicely with some quality Meme's!  MEME WAR!!!!

Image result for hitler nigger meme

Just now, Zambroski said:

Very good.  Please purchase and distribute.  They block traffic one more time and I think it's time to fire up those nazi showers!!!!!!!!!!

Oooooof!!!  That'll set you off nicely with some quality Meme's!  MEME WAR!!!!

Image result for hitler nigger meme

You're a fuckin idiot