Check your account email address ×

The Juice on the loose again.

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I don't care if they tell anyone, but FFS tell the damn truth.  Lying to the public is a big problem in this country IMO.

Oh for fucks sake.

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, polaris550 said:

If I was Old man Goldman, I would do my best to get OJ's, oldest son and daughter and their kids. I would send the video of it to OJ, or maybe even get OJ and torture him too. 

Why the fuck would he attack OJ's kids? They didnt do a damn thing. You are fucking loon!

54 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Why the fuck would he attack OJ's kids? They didnt do a damn thing. You are fucking loon!

OJ killed Goldman's son. OJ's offspring need to be retaliated against, and even OJ. It's gonna' be very difficult to get him and his kids. He will always have negros around him, to protect him. 

Goldman should hire a detective to find OJ's kids and OJ. Oj's black testosterone ferocity needs to be killed. 

58 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You wanna' come over  to look at my woodpiles, maybe talk chain saws and stuff, check out my barn????  Just sayin'.  :dunno:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

OJ killed Goldman's son. OJ's offspring need to be retaliated against, and even OJ. It's gonna' be very difficult to get him and his kids. He will always have negros around him, to protect him. 

Goldman should hire a detective to find OJ's kids and OJ. Oj's black testosterone ferocity needs to be killed. 

56499024-WELL-YOU-RE-STUPID-typography-v

7 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

I have no idea...there was a big group of us playing team pool....my wife just started ordering them for me...i then i started craving chicken wings and nachos....i think she wants me to get fat again. :lol:

You're wasting away Slim Goodbody.  Your fuckin brain is shutting down the program :lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

smh  who decided letting snotty back here was a good idea

What's it like being a red-headed step-child? Did you get beaten often? :pan:

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

I am a faggot I can take the meat in my seat. We know you're a phony, just admit it. 

Why would you want to know where another man lives?

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I picture mach as Leatherface 

Me too, as many scrotums as he has had slapped against his face that's how I imagine he looks.  That's why he wears a balaclava in his pics.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Why would you want to know where another man lives?

So we can determine if you're a fake dupe, or not.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Me too, as many scrotums as he has had slapped against his face that's how I imagine he looks.  That's why he wears a balaclava in his pics.

I wear a balaclava so faggots like you won't harass me. 

Now, where do you live, sucker of men's cocks?