Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump's and Vladimir Putin's Shared Agenda Should Alarm Anyone Concerned About Democracy

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Jesus Clinton is NOT the answer for the 500th dam time.

All you idiots think the same way....If I post negative on Trump I must be a fuckin Clinton supporter.

And you clowns worried Obama friend was Wright......yet its OK for Trump to be Putins buddy and to have Trump in Putins pocket.

Fuckin idiots all of you

Yet you post only negative about Trump.  :lmao: You're not that good of liar MC.  

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus this place is full of idiots

FACT: You cant even explain your own post because you're too dumb to understand it. You posted it because someone on DUH told you it was bad for Trump.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

FACT: You cant even explain your own post because you're too dumb to understand it. You posted it because someone on DUH told you it was bad for Trump.

I explained it. I am not teaching reading AND comprehension here.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I explained it. I am not teaching reading AND comprehension here.

And where did you explain it? All I see is you justifying you constant Trump attacks and telling everyone to read the op. You didn't explain it anywhere.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

And where did you explain it? All I see is you justifying you constant Trump attacks and telling everyone to read the op. You didn't explain it anywhere.

You understand who runs the Russian bank?

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Any one of you morons want to comment on the thread and the fact Trump supports Putin because the Russians are investing $$ is his bullshit schemes? WHY? Because US companies will not invest anymore. WHY? Well even you morons know why.

•  

for a special one

• Platinum Contributing Member

MC pours a snifter of VSOP Cognac, slips on his silk smoking jacket ,lights up a Macanudo and proceeds to lecture the unwashed masses here and calling us names..it must be hell being a liberal elitist cunt.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

MC pours a snifter of VSOP Cognac, slips on his silk smoking jacket ,lights up a Macanudo and proceeds to lecture the unwashed masses here and calling us names..it must be hell being a liberal elitist cunt.

:lol: Nailed it 

20 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus Clinton is NOT the answer for the 500th dam time.

All you idiots think the same way....If I post negative on Trump I must be a fuckin Clinton supporter.

And you clowns worried Obama friend was Wright......yet its OK for Trump to be Putins buddy and to have Trump in Putins pocket.

Fuckin idiots all of you

Dude, you said after one of her speeches about getting money out of politics ( :lol: ) you could see pivoting to support her. :lol::snack:

Edited by GGNHL